Home of the week: Handsome 5 bedroom property in Hampstead perfect for a family
- Credit: Archant
On the market for the first time in many years is this attractive, substantial detached double fronted family house located in a prime location.
West Heath Close, Hampstead, NW3
Guide Price £3,650,000 Freehold
The five-bedroom property is situated in a desirable close in Hampstead, and boasts a large garden of approx.140ft x 80 ft, with huge potential for extension subject to planning consents.
The house is arranged over three floors and provides excellent entertaining rooms comprising, family room, dining room, drawing room and kitchen breakfast room on the ground floor. The first floor has a principle bedroom with en suite bathroom and balcony, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. On the second floor there is a large fifth bedroom with huge potential to expand into the attic (stc). Benefits also include a large double garage and off street parking.
You may also want to watch:
West Heath Close is situated within close proximity of Hampstead Heath and both Hampstead Village and Golders Green (Northern Line) are within a half mile radius.
Goldschmidt & Howland Hampstead
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 7 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 8 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 9 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 10 Tottenham boss Mourinho unsure on extent of Harry Kane's injury
020 7435 4404