Home of the week: Handsome 5 bedroom property in Hampstead perfect for a family
- Credit: Archant
On the market for the first time in many years is this attractive, substantial detached double fronted family house located in a prime location.
West Heath Close, Hampstead, NW3
Guide Price £3,650,000 Freehold
The five-bedroom property is situated in a desirable close in Hampstead, and boasts a large garden of approx.140ft x 80 ft, with huge potential for extension subject to planning consents.
The house is arranged over three floors and provides excellent entertaining rooms comprising, family room, dining room, drawing room and kitchen breakfast room on the ground floor. The first floor has a principle bedroom with en suite bathroom and balcony, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. On the second floor there is a large fifth bedroom with huge potential to expand into the attic (stc). Benefits also include a large double garage and off street parking.
You may also want to watch:
West Heath Close is situated within close proximity of Hampstead Heath and both Hampstead Village and Golders Green (Northern Line) are within a half mile radius.
Goldschmidt & Howland Hampstead
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 4 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 5 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 8 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 9 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit
- 10 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
020 7435 4404