Home of the week: Handsome 5 bedroom property in Hampstead perfect for a family
- Credit: Archant
On the market for the first time in many years is this attractive, substantial detached double fronted family house located in a prime location.
West Heath Close, Hampstead, NW3
Guide Price £3,650,000 Freehold
The five-bedroom property is situated in a desirable close in Hampstead, and boasts a large garden of approx.140ft x 80 ft, with huge potential for extension subject to planning consents.
The house is arranged over three floors and provides excellent entertaining rooms comprising, family room, dining room, drawing room and kitchen breakfast room on the ground floor. The first floor has a principle bedroom with en suite bathroom and balcony, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. On the second floor there is a large fifth bedroom with huge potential to expand into the attic (stc). Benefits also include a large double garage and off street parking.
You may also want to watch:
West Heath Close is situated within close proximity of Hampstead Heath and both Hampstead Village and Golders Green (Northern Line) are within a half mile radius.
Goldschmidt & Howland Hampstead
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 3 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 9 Ken Clarke's Infected Blood Inquiry words were 'offensive' – campaigners
- 10 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
020 7435 4404