Home of the week: Handsome 5 bedroom property in Hampstead perfect for a family
- Credit: Archant
On the market for the first time in many years is this attractive, substantial detached double fronted family house located in a prime location.
West Heath Close, Hampstead, NW3
Guide Price £3,650,000 Freehold
The five-bedroom property is situated in a desirable close in Hampstead, and boasts a large garden of approx.140ft x 80 ft, with huge potential for extension subject to planning consents.
The house is arranged over three floors and provides excellent entertaining rooms comprising, family room, dining room, drawing room and kitchen breakfast room on the ground floor. The first floor has a principle bedroom with en suite bathroom and balcony, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. On the second floor there is a large fifth bedroom with huge potential to expand into the attic (stc). Benefits also include a large double garage and off street parking.
West Heath Close is situated within close proximity of Hampstead Heath and both Hampstead Village and Golders Green (Northern Line) are within a half mile radius.
Goldschmidt & Howland Hampstead
- 1 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 2 Crouch End pub ransacked and charity money stolen
- 3 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in north London
- 4 Hampstead Town's first Labour councillor stands down weeks into office
- 5 Queen’s Platinum Jubilee: Street parties and road closures in Haringey
- 6 Camden woman in running for Miss Universe Germany
- 7 Belsize Park phone box transformed into art gallery by prep school pupils
- 8 Maskless passengers on London trains and buses fined 4,000 times
- 9 Man jailed for membership of banned neo-Nazi group National Action
- 10 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
020 7435 4404