Home of the week: Converted Hampstead church
- Credit: Benham & Reeves
This weeks choice is a former Presbyterian Church, boasting a galleried mezzanine floor with rooftop views
Trinity Close, Willoughby Road, Hampstead Village NW3
Guide Price £3,000,000 Sole Agent
A highly individual secluded freehold house yards from Hampstead High Street. Hewn from a Presbyterian Church built in 1862 and converted for residential use in the 1970´s, the skilful conversion into a practical three bedroom home has created a stylish lifestyle property for everyday living, whilst retaining the enchanting character of the original church.
The property benefits from several sunning features including a breath-taking vaulted room with galleried mezzanine floor providing level access to a west facing linked double roof terrace with roof top views. Presented in excellent decorative order throughout, the house offers well-balanced accommodation including a superb master bedroom suite, alongside the rare advantage of off street parking. The charm and practical benefits of Hampstead Village and the Heath are on your doorstep. Houses so central yet quietly positioned are very rare to the current market.
You may also want to watch:
Benham & Reeves Hampstead Village
020 7435 9822
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 5 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 6 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 7 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 8 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 9 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike
- 10 Camden, Haringey and Barnet mark Holocaust Memorial Day