Home of the week: Arts and Crafts style house in Hampstead
- Credit: Goldschmidt & Howland
A spectacular interior designed Arts & Crafts style house, built circa 1905 for the artist Samuel Fry, a Royal Academy exhibitor
This striking 4091 sq ft house offers an exceptional combination of space and character, with wonderful entertaining rooms featuring stunning fireplaces, exposed beams and vaulted ceilings.
The luxury modern kitchen breakfast room forms part of a striking extension, with a glass balustrade mezzanine and picture window with amazing views over the garden.
In addition the house offers five bedrooms and four bathrooms, including a unique principal suite with dressing area and ensuite bathroom with its own private terrace.
To the rear of the house is the breathtaking and mature 78 ft west facing secluded garden, with a two storey ‘Alice in Wonderland’ style garden house with studio/playroom and workroom.
You may also want to watch:
An integral garage with additional off street parking, along with the house’s elevated position, affording south and west facing views, make this a rare find and a property that really must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Netherhall Gardens, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 What do you think of the Regent’s Park and Primrose Hill bins?
- 3 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 4 Ibiza comes to Kenwood with meditation and music event for 'healthy hedonists'
- 5 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure
- 6 Driver tries to get car insured on phone when stopped by police - Porsche seized
- 7 Planning application nears for Murphy's Yard redevelopment
- 8 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 9 Tree topples onto neighbour's car after South Hampstead winds
- 10 Mikel Arteta must trust Gabriel Martinelli against Villarreal
£7,000,000 – Freehold
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404