Home of the week: Arts and Crafts style house in Hampstead
- Credit: Goldschmidt & Howland
A spectacular interior designed Arts & Crafts style house, built circa 1905 for the artist Samuel Fry, a Royal Academy exhibitor
This striking 4091 sq ft house offers an exceptional combination of space and character, with wonderful entertaining rooms featuring stunning fireplaces, exposed beams and vaulted ceilings.
The luxury modern kitchen breakfast room forms part of a striking extension, with a glass balustrade mezzanine and picture window with amazing views over the garden.
In addition the house offers five bedrooms and four bathrooms, including a unique principal suite with dressing area and ensuite bathroom with its own private terrace.
To the rear of the house is the breathtaking and mature 78 ft west facing secluded garden, with a two storey ‘Alice in Wonderland’ style garden house with studio/playroom and workroom.
You may also want to watch:
An integral garage with additional off street parking, along with the house’s elevated position, affording south and west facing views, make this a rare find and a property that really must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Netherhall Gardens, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 3 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 4 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 5 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 6 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 7 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 8 On the fringe: Great shows in north London this summer
- 9 Flash floods 'three feet high' leave basement flats 'uninhabitable'
- 10 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
£7,000,000 – Freehold
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404