Home of the week: Arts and Crafts style house in Hampstead
- Credit: Goldschmidt & Howland
A spectacular interior designed Arts & Crafts style house, built circa 1905 for the artist Samuel Fry, a Royal Academy exhibitor
This striking 4091 sq ft house offers an exceptional combination of space and character, with wonderful entertaining rooms featuring stunning fireplaces, exposed beams and vaulted ceilings.
The luxury modern kitchen breakfast room forms part of a striking extension, with a glass balustrade mezzanine and picture window with amazing views over the garden.
In addition the house offers five bedrooms and four bathrooms, including a unique principal suite with dressing area and ensuite bathroom with its own private terrace.
To the rear of the house is the breathtaking and mature 78 ft west facing secluded garden, with a two storey ‘Alice in Wonderland’ style garden house with studio/playroom and workroom.
An integral garage with additional off street parking, along with the house’s elevated position, affording south and west facing views, make this a rare find and a property that really must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Netherhall Gardens, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 2 Crouch End pub ransacked and charity money stolen
- 3 Hampstead Town's first Labour councillor stands down weeks into office
- 4 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in north London
- 5 Camden woman in running for Miss Universe Germany
- 6 Queen’s Platinum Jubilee: Street parties and road closures in Haringey
- 7 Belsize Park phone box transformed into art gallery by prep school pupils
- 8 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
- 9 Maskless passengers on London trains and buses fined 4,000 times
- 10 Man jailed for membership of banned neo-Nazi group National Action
£7,000,000 – Freehold
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404