Home of the week: Arts and Crafts style house in Hampstead
- Credit: Goldschmidt & Howland
A spectacular interior designed Arts & Crafts style house, built circa 1905 for the artist Samuel Fry, a Royal Academy exhibitor
This striking 4091 sq ft house offers an exceptional combination of space and character, with wonderful entertaining rooms featuring stunning fireplaces, exposed beams and vaulted ceilings.
The luxury modern kitchen breakfast room forms part of a striking extension, with a glass balustrade mezzanine and picture window with amazing views over the garden.
In addition the house offers five bedrooms and four bathrooms, including a unique principal suite with dressing area and ensuite bathroom with its own private terrace.
To the rear of the house is the breathtaking and mature 78 ft west facing secluded garden, with a two storey ‘Alice in Wonderland’ style garden house with studio/playroom and workroom.
You may also want to watch:
An integral garage with additional off street parking, along with the house’s elevated position, affording south and west facing views, make this a rare find and a property that really must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Netherhall Gardens, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 2 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 3 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 4 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 5 'As a welcoming, tolerant and caring community, we have all lost'
- 6 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 7 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 8 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 9 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
£7,000,000 – Freehold
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404