Home of the week: Arts and Crafts style house in Hampstead
- Credit: Goldschmidt & Howland
A spectacular interior designed Arts & Crafts style house, built circa 1905 for the artist Samuel Fry, a Royal Academy exhibitor
This striking 4091 sq ft house offers an exceptional combination of space and character, with wonderful entertaining rooms featuring stunning fireplaces, exposed beams and vaulted ceilings.
The luxury modern kitchen breakfast room forms part of a striking extension, with a glass balustrade mezzanine and picture window with amazing views over the garden.
In addition the house offers five bedrooms and four bathrooms, including a unique principal suite with dressing area and ensuite bathroom with its own private terrace.
To the rear of the house is the breathtaking and mature 78 ft west facing secluded garden, with a two storey ‘Alice in Wonderland’ style garden house with studio/playroom and workroom.
You may also want to watch:
An integral garage with additional off street parking, along with the house’s elevated position, affording south and west facing views, make this a rare find and a property that really must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Netherhall Gardens, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 6 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 7 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 8 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
£7,000,000 – Freehold
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404