Home of the Week: Apartment in Phillipe Starck designed development
- Credit: Knight Frank
A stunning duplex apartment in The Yoo Building in St. John’s Wood.
St John’s Wood, NW8
The Yoo Building is a Philippe Starck designed development offering three impressive bedrooms, 24-hour porterage and private parking for two cars.
The apartment measures approximately 3,047 sq.ft. The master bedroom is set over two floors with ensuite facilities and has plenty of built in storage. The second bedroom is also ensuite with further wardrobe space and there is a third bedroom and family shower room. The living accommodation is superb with an enormous open plan dining room and kitchen leading round to a living room all with double height ceilings. There is a separate utility room plus plant room and further study area on the first floor. The apartment is in excellent condition and sits well on the ground and first floors of the building.
You may also want to watch:
The property is within close proximity to both Little Venice and St John’s Wood, including the boutiques and cafés of Clifton Gardens (0.4 miles) and St John’s Wood High Street (0.7 miles). The Yoo Building is 0.4 miles from Warwick Avenue underground station (Bakerloo Line) and 0.5 miles from St John’s Wood Underground station (Jubilee Line).
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 3 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 4 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 5 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 6 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 7 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 8 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 9 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 10 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
020 7586 2777