Home of the Week: Apartment in Phillipe Starck designed development
- Credit: Knight Frank
A stunning duplex apartment in The Yoo Building in St. John’s Wood.
St John’s Wood, NW8
The Yoo Building is a Philippe Starck designed development offering three impressive bedrooms, 24-hour porterage and private parking for two cars.
The apartment measures approximately 3,047 sq.ft. The master bedroom is set over two floors with ensuite facilities and has plenty of built in storage. The second bedroom is also ensuite with further wardrobe space and there is a third bedroom and family shower room. The living accommodation is superb with an enormous open plan dining room and kitchen leading round to a living room all with double height ceilings. There is a separate utility room plus plant room and further study area on the first floor. The apartment is in excellent condition and sits well on the ground and first floors of the building.
You may also want to watch:
The property is within close proximity to both Little Venice and St John’s Wood, including the boutiques and cafés of Clifton Gardens (0.4 miles) and St John’s Wood High Street (0.7 miles). The Yoo Building is 0.4 miles from Warwick Avenue underground station (Bakerloo Line) and 0.5 miles from St John’s Wood Underground station (Jubilee Line).
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 5 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 6 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
- 7 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 10 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
020 7586 2777