Home of the Week: Apartment in Phillipe Starck designed development
- Credit: Knight Frank
A stunning duplex apartment in The Yoo Building in St. John’s Wood.
St John’s Wood, NW8
The Yoo Building is a Philippe Starck designed development offering three impressive bedrooms, 24-hour porterage and private parking for two cars.
The apartment measures approximately 3,047 sq.ft. The master bedroom is set over two floors with ensuite facilities and has plenty of built in storage. The second bedroom is also ensuite with further wardrobe space and there is a third bedroom and family shower room. The living accommodation is superb with an enormous open plan dining room and kitchen leading round to a living room all with double height ceilings. There is a separate utility room plus plant room and further study area on the first floor. The apartment is in excellent condition and sits well on the ground and first floors of the building.
You may also want to watch:
The property is within close proximity to both Little Venice and St John’s Wood, including the boutiques and cafés of Clifton Gardens (0.4 miles) and St John’s Wood High Street (0.7 miles). The Yoo Building is 0.4 miles from Warwick Avenue underground station (Bakerloo Line) and 0.5 miles from St John’s Wood Underground station (Jubilee Line).
- 1 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 2 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 3 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 4 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 5 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 6 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 7 Five things we learned from Arsenal's Europa League exit
- 8 Seven things to do in Hampstead and Highgate after May 17
- 9 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 10 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
020 7586 2777