Home of the Week: Apartment in Phillipe Starck designed development
- Credit: Knight Frank
A stunning duplex apartment in The Yoo Building in St. John’s Wood.
St John’s Wood, NW8
The Yoo Building is a Philippe Starck designed development offering three impressive bedrooms, 24-hour porterage and private parking for two cars.
The apartment measures approximately 3,047 sq.ft. The master bedroom is set over two floors with ensuite facilities and has plenty of built in storage. The second bedroom is also ensuite with further wardrobe space and there is a third bedroom and family shower room. The living accommodation is superb with an enormous open plan dining room and kitchen leading round to a living room all with double height ceilings. There is a separate utility room plus plant room and further study area on the first floor. The apartment is in excellent condition and sits well on the ground and first floors of the building.
You may also want to watch:
The property is within close proximity to both Little Venice and St John’s Wood, including the boutiques and cafés of Clifton Gardens (0.4 miles) and St John’s Wood High Street (0.7 miles). The Yoo Building is 0.4 miles from Warwick Avenue underground station (Bakerloo Line) and 0.5 miles from St John’s Wood Underground station (Jubilee Line).
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 3 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 4 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 5 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 6 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 7 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 8 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 9 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 10 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
020 7586 2777