Home of the Week: Apartment in Phillipe Starck designed development
- Credit: Knight Frank
A stunning duplex apartment in The Yoo Building in St. John’s Wood.
St John’s Wood, NW8
The Yoo Building is a Philippe Starck designed development offering three impressive bedrooms, 24-hour porterage and private parking for two cars.
The apartment measures approximately 3,047 sq.ft. The master bedroom is set over two floors with ensuite facilities and has plenty of built in storage. The second bedroom is also ensuite with further wardrobe space and there is a third bedroom and family shower room. The living accommodation is superb with an enormous open plan dining room and kitchen leading round to a living room all with double height ceilings. There is a separate utility room plus plant room and further study area on the first floor. The apartment is in excellent condition and sits well on the ground and first floors of the building.
The property is within close proximity to both Little Venice and St John’s Wood, including the boutiques and cafés of Clifton Gardens (0.4 miles) and St John’s Wood High Street (0.7 miles). The Yoo Building is 0.4 miles from Warwick Avenue underground station (Bakerloo Line) and 0.5 miles from St John’s Wood Underground station (Jubilee Line).
- 1 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 2 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 3 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 4 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
- 5 Watchdog: Ex-council leader's conduct over housing development was 'flawed'
- 6 The most expensive homes sold in Camden in November 2021
- 7 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 8 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 9 Ex-manager admits defrauding Paddington Sports Club
- 10 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
020 7586 2777