Imagining life in a luxurious new home in Harrow Weald’s newest development is now even easier, as buyers have the opportunity to explore modern living at its best in the brand new show apartment, Hillside Manor.
This exclusive development by leading Hertfordshire developer Heronslea Group is appealing to people downsizing from larger houses in the local area, as well as those moving out of London who are drawn to its prime location and the high specification of the homes available.
Hillside Manor offers a wonderful opportunity to make a home within this sought-after area of northwest London.
The development features just seven new build apartments and two distinguished renovated listed houses, with panoramic views over open fields and the London skyline, all set in private, landscaped grounds with private terraces or balconies and parking.
Each home has been individually designed, built and finished to Heronslea Group’s exacting standards offering spacious, modern living.
You may also want to watch:
Internally homes benefit from bespoke interior design and the highest specification, designed with convenience and luxury in mind.
The apartments offer a range of layouts with a choice of two or three bedrooms. The cottage is set over two floors, providing two bedrooms, a spacious kitchen and separate lounge, while The Stables, a characterful three-bedroom, three-bathroom home, benefits from a separate kitchen, dining room and spacious living room.
- 1 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 2 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 3 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 4 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 5 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report
- 8 Muswell Hill club wins 'Premier League' of junior chess
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 Ally Pally and Highgate's abandoned station star in new children's book
Leafy Harrow Weald is ideally situated close to delightful countryside and the capital, with endless leisure and entertainment options nearby and an excellent choice of schools.
The development is ten minutes drive from Harrow and Wealdstone station, providing excellent connections to London Euston in just over 30 minutes.