Imagining life in a luxurious new home in Harrow Weald’s newest development is now even easier, as buyers have the opportunity to explore modern living at its best in the brand new show apartment, Hillside Manor.
This exclusive development by leading Hertfordshire developer Heronslea Group is appealing to people downsizing from larger houses in the local area, as well as those moving out of London who are drawn to its prime location and the high specification of the homes available.
Hillside Manor offers a wonderful opportunity to make a home within this sought-after area of northwest London.
The development features just seven new build apartments and two distinguished renovated listed houses, with panoramic views over open fields and the London skyline, all set in private, landscaped grounds with private terraces or balconies and parking.
Each home has been individually designed, built and finished to Heronslea Group’s exacting standards offering spacious, modern living.
You may also want to watch:
Internally homes benefit from bespoke interior design and the highest specification, designed with convenience and luxury in mind.
The apartments offer a range of layouts with a choice of two or three bedrooms. The cottage is set over two floors, providing two bedrooms, a spacious kitchen and separate lounge, while The Stables, a characterful three-bedroom, three-bathroom home, benefits from a separate kitchen, dining room and spacious living room.
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 7 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 10 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
Leafy Harrow Weald is ideally situated close to delightful countryside and the capital, with endless leisure and entertainment options nearby and an excellent choice of schools.
The development is ten minutes drive from Harrow and Wealdstone station, providing excellent connections to London Euston in just over 30 minutes.