- Credit: Archant
Buyers searching for a new home surrounded by nature, with views of green belt, yet close to local amenities and transport links, will be impressed with Heronslea Group’s latest development Hillside Manor, an exclusive collection of apartments and houses in the prestigious and leafy area of Brookshill, Harrow Weald.
Launching soon, Hillside Manor offers a wonderful opportunity to make a home within this sought-after area of northwest London. The development features just seven new build apartments and two distinguished renovated listed houses, with panoramic views over open fields and the London skyline, all set in private, landscaped grounds with private terraces or balconies and parking.
Each home has been individually designed, built and finished to Heronslea Group’s exacting standards offering spacious, modern living. Internally homes benefit from bespoke interior design and the highest specification, designed with convenience and luxury in mind.
The apartments offer a range of layouts with a choice of two or three bedrooms. The cottage is set over two floors, providing two bedrooms, a spacious kitchen and separate lounge, while The Stables, a characterful three-bedroom, three-bathroom home, benefits from a separate kitchen, dining room and spacious living room.
Harrow Weald offers the best of both worlds ideally situated close to delightful countryside, and the capital. There are endless leisure and entertainment options nearby including Bentley Priory and Stanmore Country Park, as well as an excellent choice of schools.
You may also want to watch:
The development is just 10 minutes drive to Harrow and Wealdstone station providing connections to London Euston in just over 30 minutes. It is also close to the M25 and M1, providing links to the rest of the country.
Prices start from £775,000 for the apartments and from £525,000 for the houses.
- 1 'Auto-destruction' in a train shed: how the Roundhouse made Camden cool
- 2 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 3 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 4 Hampstead bakery sells challah hearts for Mental Health Awareness Week
- 5 British fencing great Richard Kruse announces retirement
- 6 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 7 Reader letter: Rubbish bins in Camden need 'levelling up'
- 8 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 9 Bishopwood Bowling Club hopes to create new image for the sport
- 10 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
020 8954 8626