- Credit: Archant
Buyers searching for a new home surrounded by nature, with views of green belt, yet close to local amenities and transport links, will be impressed with Heronslea Group’s latest development Hillside Manor, an exclusive collection of apartments and houses in the prestigious and leafy area of Brookshill, Harrow Weald.
Launching soon, Hillside Manor offers a wonderful opportunity to make a home within this sought-after area of northwest London. The development features just seven new build apartments and two distinguished renovated listed houses, with panoramic views over open fields and the London skyline, all set in private, landscaped grounds with private terraces or balconies and parking.
Each home has been individually designed, built and finished to Heronslea Group’s exacting standards offering spacious, modern living. Internally homes benefit from bespoke interior design and the highest specification, designed with convenience and luxury in mind.
The apartments offer a range of layouts with a choice of two or three bedrooms. The cottage is set over two floors, providing two bedrooms, a spacious kitchen and separate lounge, while The Stables, a characterful three-bedroom, three-bathroom home, benefits from a separate kitchen, dining room and spacious living room.
Harrow Weald offers the best of both worlds ideally situated close to delightful countryside, and the capital. There are endless leisure and entertainment options nearby including Bentley Priory and Stanmore Country Park, as well as an excellent choice of schools.
You may also want to watch:
The development is just 10 minutes drive to Harrow and Wealdstone station providing connections to London Euston in just over 30 minutes. It is also close to the M25 and M1, providing links to the rest of the country.
Prices start from £775,000 for the apartments and from £525,000 for the houses.
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 5 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 6 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 7 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 8 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike
- 9 Camden, Haringey and Barnet mark Holocaust Memorial Day
- 10 Archway murder investigation launched as 15-year-old victim named
020 8954 8626