- Credit: Archant
Buyers searching for a new home surrounded by nature, with views of green belt, yet close to local amenities and transport links, will be impressed with Heronslea Group’s latest development Hillside Manor, an exclusive collection of apartments and houses in the prestigious and leafy area of Brookshill, Harrow Weald.
Launching soon, Hillside Manor offers a wonderful opportunity to make a home within this sought-after area of northwest London. The development features just seven new build apartments and two distinguished renovated listed houses, with panoramic views over open fields and the London skyline, all set in private, landscaped grounds with private terraces or balconies and parking.
Each home has been individually designed, built and finished to Heronslea Group’s exacting standards offering spacious, modern living. Internally homes benefit from bespoke interior design and the highest specification, designed with convenience and luxury in mind.
The apartments offer a range of layouts with a choice of two or three bedrooms. The cottage is set over two floors, providing two bedrooms, a spacious kitchen and separate lounge, while The Stables, a characterful three-bedroom, three-bathroom home, benefits from a separate kitchen, dining room and spacious living room.
Harrow Weald offers the best of both worlds, close to delightful countryside, and the capital. There are endless leisure and entertainment options nearby including Bentley Priory and Stanmore Country Park, as well as an excellent choice of schools.
The development is just ten minutes drive to Harrow and Wealdstone station providing connections to London Euston in just over 30 minutes. It is also close to the M25 and M1, providing links to the rest of the country.
Prices start from £775,000 for the apartments and from £525,000 for the houses.
- 1 Fences and padlocks at Primrose Hill once again
- 2 Alleged stalker sent '1,000 emails in a month’ to The Crown star Claire Foy
- 3 Crouch End Festival: 'Back with a bang bigger than ever'
- 4 Fans pray for Bosco 'and his big stick' as he goes into surgery
- 5 Family pay tribute to schoolgirl at West Hampstead bridge restoration
- 6 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 7 Golders Green school hosts reunion ahead of closure
- 8 Free beach returns to Finchley Road for the summer
- 9 George Michael's Highgate piano to be auctioned off
- 10 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
020 8954 8626