Highgate interior designer, Mia Karlsson, shares her top style and design addresses
- Credit: Archant
Mia Karlsson creates colourful, functional family homes from her Pond Square Highgate studio. But where does the Hampstead resident head in her time off?
For a quick pick me up
I love the Beauty Boutique on Flask Walk in Hampstead. Whenever I feel tired and in need of a little pampering that’s the place that hits the spot
For a real blow out
Gaucho Grill for a nice cocktail and great ceviche, with the added bonus of being on my doorstep
To get inspired
You may also want to watch:
For meeting friends
I absolutely love 28 Church Row. It is simply brilliant, full of great food, drinks and people.
To feel healthy
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 7 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 8 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 9 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 10 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
Everyman cinema – say no more.
For fun, great value presents I head to Zana on Flask Walk. My sausage dog will not let me pass her door as she is always ready to great him with a doggy biscuit – at times I have to drag him away.
Alfies Antique Market and the other antique shops on Church Road in Marylebone. This is the place to pick up unusual and unique pieces to complement any contemporary interior.
For my own home
Judy Green on Flask Walk