- Credit: Archant
Inspired by the contemporary luxury of a boutique hotel, a new show home has been unveiled at Highgate Court, a development from Bellway Homes. The interior design combines modern styling with classical materials and rich textures.
Given its enviable location just moments from Highgate tube station, Highgate Court is proving popular among downsizers moving from larger houses in the area, as well as professionals.
Set in the striking apartment building on Bishops Road, the two-bedroom show home takes its interior design cues from the building’s architecture and the leafy local setting.
The styling makes the most of space with a clever use of mirrors to maximise light. Fitted and tailored headboards in the bedrooms emphasise the five-star luxury and there is a focus on artwork that adds richness, including a large bespoke painting in the living area. This feeling of luxury is emphasised by sumptuous, double window treatments with voiles and curtains and use of lighting and lamps.
The first phase of Highgate Court, which is now available off-plan, offers a range of one, two and three bedroom apartments. Many apartments have a balcony or terrace, providing views over Highgate Wood and the surrounding area, as well as towards central London.
You may also want to watch:
All homes come complete with a high quality specification and include luxury features such as underfloor heating and engineered wood flooring. Bespoke kitchens incorporate Silestone worktops and integrated appliances by Siemens, while bathrooms are fitted with Roca sanitaryware.
- 1 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 2 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 3 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 4 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 5 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 6 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 7 For sale: Suggs' former 'bachelor pad' with gold-gilded underground bar
- 8 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath