- Credit: Archant
Inspired by the contemporary luxury of a boutique hotel, a new show home has been unveiled at Highgate Court, a development from Bellway Homes. The interior design combines modern styling with classical materials and rich textures.
Given its enviable location just moments from Highgate tube station, Highgate Court is proving popular among downsizers moving from larger houses in the area, as well as professionals.
Set in the striking apartment building on Bishops Road, the two-bedroom show home takes its interior design cues from the building’s architecture and the leafy local setting.
The styling makes the most of space with a clever use of mirrors to maximise light. Fitted and tailored headboards in the bedrooms emphasise the five-star luxury and there is a focus on artwork that adds richness, including a large bespoke painting in the living area. This feeling of luxury is emphasised by sumptuous, double window treatments with voiles and curtains and use of lighting and lamps.
The first phase of Highgate Court, which is now available off-plan, offers a range of one, two and three bedroom apartments. Many apartments have a balcony or terrace, providing views over Highgate Wood and the surrounding area, as well as towards central London.
You may also want to watch:
All homes come complete with a high quality specification and include luxury features such as underfloor heating and engineered wood flooring. Bespoke kitchens incorporate Silestone worktops and integrated appliances by Siemens, while bathrooms are fitted with Roca sanitaryware.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 More goals, less mistakes needed says Spurs boss Mourinho
- 7 Ozil set for Arsenal exit
- 8 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing