- Credit: Archant
Inspired by the contemporary luxury of a boutique hotel, a new show home has been unveiled at Highgate Court, a development from Bellway Homes. The interior design combines modern styling with classical materials and rich textures.
Given its enviable location just moments from Highgate tube station, Highgate Court is proving popular among downsizers moving from larger houses in the area, as well as professionals.
Set in the striking apartment building on Bishops Road, the two-bedroom show home takes its interior design cues from the building’s architecture and the leafy local setting.
The styling makes the most of space with a clever use of mirrors to maximise light. Fitted and tailored headboards in the bedrooms emphasise the five-star luxury and there is a focus on artwork that adds richness, including a large bespoke painting in the living area. This feeling of luxury is emphasised by sumptuous, double window treatments with voiles and curtains and use of lighting and lamps.
The first phase of Highgate Court, which is now available off-plan, offers a range of one, two and three bedroom apartments. Many apartments have a balcony or terrace, providing views over Highgate Wood and the surrounding area, as well as towards central London.
You may also want to watch:
All homes come complete with a high quality specification and include luxury features such as underfloor heating and engineered wood flooring. Bespoke kitchens incorporate Silestone worktops and integrated appliances by Siemens, while bathrooms are fitted with Roca sanitaryware.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 3 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 6 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 7 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 8 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 9 'Football is everything': Camden United on tackling knife crime and supporting community
- 10 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up