High-tech penthouse with two cinemas for sale in north London
- Credit: Archant
A luxurious, gadget-filled property in Marylebone could be yours for £3,500,000
Have you ever had difficulty choosing what film to watch? This modern Marylebone property has done away with arduous decision making by incorporating not one, but two home cinemas with 11,000 watts surround sound in its spacious reception room.
The fifth-floor penthouse apartment, which has gone on the market for £3,500,000, has been designed for maximum comfort and convenience. Sleek as an Apple product, the house also incorporates the latest smart home technology, including a Sonos multi-room audio, Sony 4K TVs and remote smart phone and tablet control of the sound system, heating and TVs.
Covering approximately 1,680 sq. ft., the three bedroom property has been recently refurbished in luxurious style, featuring crushed velvet and bespoke high-end finishes. This includes remote control velvet blinds and heated Italian granite floors throughout and a bright, open plan kitchen featuring a Miele flagship kitchen.
No disappointment in the bedroom department either, with a master bedroom that includes a dressing room and large modern bathroom with walk in shower and stand alone bath. The second bedroom is also en-suite and a separate shower room complements the third bedroom, although this bedroom can also function as a study.
You may also want to watch:
Within walking distance of both Regent’s Park and Hyde Park, the property is perfectly located for enjoying London’s summers. Though you may be too busy testing gadgets and watching multiple films at once to consider the outdoors.
foxtons.co.uk 020 7659 8100
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 6 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'