High-specification, luxury living at The Cloisters
- Credit: Archant
When it comes to a newly built home, specification is key. Ultimately, fixtures, finishes and additional extras transform a standard property into one which is truly exceptional. The Cloisters is a prime example of remarkable design and cutting edge specs.
Located on Stanmore Hill, adjacent to the 80 acres of Stanmore Country Park, The Cloisters is a gated development of ten elegant detached houses featuring stunning panoramic views.
Created by Signia, The Cloisters is a true statement in style with each of the superb family homes benefitting from expert craftsmanship and peerless specification. The exquisite internal detailing and carefully considered design result in impressive, contemporary interiors.
Arranged around an attractive central green, each property within the scheme is set over either two or three floors. The houses offer four/five spacious bedrooms with at least two of the bedrooms benefitting from en-suite facilities and a dressing area to the master bedroom.
The layout of each plot ensures generous accommodation which includes a sleek, individually designed open-plan kitchen/family room, separate reception and dining room, study and media room, lush gardens to the front and rear, and an integral double garage.
You may also want to watch:
Further features include smart home technology, audio and visual installations, underfloor heating,
Wi-Fi broadband access, satellite TV, and temperature and advanced technology security systems.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 6 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 7 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 8 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 9 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 10 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actor dies aged 52
Along with its impressive specification, the location of The Cloisters is what makes it truly unique. Ensconced in the tranquil surrounds of Stanmore Hill, the development benefits from excellent road and rail transport links to London - Stanmore station (Zone 5) is less than two miles away (a journey to Bond Street takes 32 minutes) and the motorway network is within three miles.
The development also lies within close proximity to some of the finest schools in London including North London Collegiate and Haberdashers’ Aske’s.
Prices start from £2,425,000. The Show Home is open from Friday to Monday - 10am to 5pm.
Preston Bennett 020 8954 8626 prestonbennett.co.uk