Hendon Reform Synagogue to be sold for £5 million
- Credit: Archant
The Hendon Reform Synagogue in NW4 is looking for a developer or owner-occupier buyer
Savills has been instructed by the trustees of the Hendon Reform Synagogue to sell the building currently in use as a synagogue and nursery in NW4.
The vendor and current occupier will be vacating to merge with the Edgware and District Reform Synagogue this summer after a vote on the merge in autumn 2016.
Savills is marketing the property on Danescroft Avenue as a development opportunity, with the chance for redevelopment for alternative uses such as residential property or community space, subject to the required consents.
Darren Arnold, Savills development director, said;
“The property is situated on an attractive cul-de-sac and provides a quiet and appealing location should a purchaser look to redevelop the site for residential use. Alternatively an owner-occupier might look to re-use the space given the increasing scarcity of such property in the area.”
The property is situated in a residential area in vibrant Hendon, close to the amenities of the town centre, the open spaces of Hendon Park and Brent Park, and Brent Cross Shopping Centre. Transport links are plentiful, served by Brent Cross and Hendon Central Underground stations with the north circular close by.
- 1 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 2 Man files complaint following 'unlawful arrest' by police officers
- 3 Community joy as Murphy's Yard application withdrawn
- 4 Duke's Head noise complaints committee hearing
- 5 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 6 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 7 Golders Green school rated 'inadequate' for second time
- 8 'It's a lovely community': The Bull reopens under new management
- 9 Hampstead nursery slams church over impending eviction
- 10 Toff's of Muswell Hill celebrates Fish and Chips Day with 50 free glasses of fizz
The freehold property is on the market for offers in excess of £5,000,000.
Jeremy Leaf 02084464295