Hampstead Village to be home to first new build residential block in 20 years
- Credit: Archant
Linton Group have announced Novel House in New End, with seventeen luxury apartments
Hampstead Village will see the first new build development for almost 20 years.
Situated on New End, a couple of minutes from Hampstead High Street in one direction and the Heath in the other, property developer Linton Group are launching Novel House, with sixteen luxury apartments and one penthouse, with prices starting at £850,000.
Outdoor terraces offer some pretty impressive views over London, Picture windows and ceiling heights of 3m, demonstrating the development’s vision of putting light and space in at the centre of design for the apartments.
The interiors have been produced by Linton Group’s sister company, design studio Gordon-Duff & Linton, who have been on the project since the outset to ensure the space and their designs marry well.
You may also want to watch:
“Linton always approaches a development opportunity with a singular and ambitious vision in mind,” said Gary Linton, founder and managing director of Linton Group. “At Novel House this was to create something rare for central Hampstead: luxurious new design-led residences for exceptional lifestyles.”
Residents also have access to underground parking and a gym.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 5 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 6 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 7 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 8 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 9 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 10 Tottenham boss Mourinho unsure on extent of Harry Kane's injury
Managing agents on Novel House are Knight Frank and Savills.