Hampstead Village to be home to first new build residential block in 20 years
- Credit: Archant
Linton Group have announced Novel House in New End, with seventeen luxury apartments
Hampstead Village will see the first new build development for almost 20 years.
Situated on New End, a couple of minutes from Hampstead High Street in one direction and the Heath in the other, property developer Linton Group are launching Novel House, with sixteen luxury apartments and one penthouse, with prices starting at £850,000.
Outdoor terraces offer some pretty impressive views over London, Picture windows and ceiling heights of 3m, demonstrating the development’s vision of putting light and space in at the centre of design for the apartments.
The interiors have been produced by Linton Group’s sister company, design studio Gordon-Duff & Linton, who have been on the project since the outset to ensure the space and their designs marry well.
“Linton always approaches a development opportunity with a singular and ambitious vision in mind,” said Gary Linton, founder and managing director of Linton Group. “At Novel House this was to create something rare for central Hampstead: luxurious new design-led residences for exceptional lifestyles.”
Residents also have access to underground parking and a gym.
- 1 Covid-19: Hospital admissions and bed occupancy continue to fall
- 2 Barnet: Three arrested as victim of fatal stabbing named
- 3 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 4 What is the rare 'monkeypox' being treated at the Royal Free?
- 5 Businesses hail return of Highgate's Fair in the Square
- 6 TfL: Revamped Northern line latest addition to ever-improving network
- 7 Warnings issued after four fox clubs found stuck in old car wheels
- 8 Court: Disciplinary rules not followed in 'unfair' sacking, lawyer suggests
- 9 Fears over large nitrous oxide cannisters found in Gospel Oak
- 10 Hampstead to welcome boho women's lifestyle brand Free People
Managing agents on Novel House are Knight Frank and Savills.