Hampstead Village to be home to first new build residential block in 20 years
- Credit: Archant
Linton Group have announced Novel House in New End, with seventeen luxury apartments
Hampstead Village will see the first new build development for almost 20 years.
Situated on New End, a couple of minutes from Hampstead High Street in one direction and the Heath in the other, property developer Linton Group are launching Novel House, with sixteen luxury apartments and one penthouse, with prices starting at £850,000.
Outdoor terraces offer some pretty impressive views over London, Picture windows and ceiling heights of 3m, demonstrating the development’s vision of putting light and space in at the centre of design for the apartments.
The interiors have been produced by Linton Group’s sister company, design studio Gordon-Duff & Linton, who have been on the project since the outset to ensure the space and their designs marry well.
You may also want to watch:
“Linton always approaches a development opportunity with a singular and ambitious vision in mind,” said Gary Linton, founder and managing director of Linton Group. “At Novel House this was to create something rare for central Hampstead: luxurious new design-led residences for exceptional lifestyles.”
Residents also have access to underground parking and a gym.
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 3 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 4 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 6 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 7 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 Ozil travels to Turkey as Arsenal exit looms
Managing agents on Novel House are Knight Frank and Savills.