Hampstead Village to be home to first new build residential block in 20 years
- Credit: Archant
Linton Group have announced Novel House in New End, with seventeen luxury apartments
Hampstead Village will see the first new build development for almost 20 years.
Situated on New End, a couple of minutes from Hampstead High Street in one direction and the Heath in the other, property developer Linton Group are launching Novel House, with sixteen luxury apartments and one penthouse, with prices starting at £850,000.
Outdoor terraces offer some pretty impressive views over London, Picture windows and ceiling heights of 3m, demonstrating the development’s vision of putting light and space in at the centre of design for the apartments.
The interiors have been produced by Linton Group’s sister company, design studio Gordon-Duff & Linton, who have been on the project since the outset to ensure the space and their designs marry well.
“Linton always approaches a development opportunity with a singular and ambitious vision in mind,” said Gary Linton, founder and managing director of Linton Group. “At Novel House this was to create something rare for central Hampstead: luxurious new design-led residences for exceptional lifestyles.”
Residents also have access to underground parking and a gym.
- 1 Hanukkah 2021: Five events in north London tonight
- 2 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 3 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 4 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 5 Possible travel disruptions in north London this week
- 6 CCTV: Man makes ‘sexually explicit comments’ to teen on tube
- 7 Susan Jones obituary: A 'humble' Muswell Hill shop owner of 40 years
- 8 Artist with autism exhibits vibrant London scenes at Lido Cafe
- 9 North London Chorus to perform in Muswell Hill
- 10 Highgate Hill housing plans spark fears over new pub's future
Managing agents on Novel House are Knight Frank and Savills.