- Credit: Archant
An exciting new development of six houses and 39 apartments, all designed in the Arts & Crafts Movement style with water features and set within a private residents’ courtyard, has come to the market through selling agents Glentree New Homes.
Built by award winning Barratt London the properties ‘wrap around’ a resident’s courtyard and all the materials and details used reference the 19th Century Arts & Crafts Movement principals of simple forms, truth to materials and nature.
The placement of the buildings are in a random and unordered fashion which references the growth and development of many villages and market towns and the configuration of rooms, and their relationship to external windows, has been developed to maximize solar orientation allowing rooms to enjoy high levels of natural daylight.
The Arts & Crafts influence continues within the interiors with hard wood doors and Amtico tiled flooring. Rooms have generous proportions and further benefits include comfort cooling throughout, under floor heating and selected apartments with balconies or private gardens.
In addition the development offers: a 12 hour concierge service, underground parking, CCTV security, cycle storage and an impressive hotel-style lobby.
You may also want to watch:
It offers classic, luxurious living with every amenity considered. All this in a London location that boasts easy proximity to the wonderful Hampstead Heath, easy commuting to central London via Golders Green Tube Station and easy access to the M1 motorway. Hampstead Golf Course is also on its doorstep.
Prices start from £995,000
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 5 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 6 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 7 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 8 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 9 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 10 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
Glentree 0208 731 9500