- Credit: Archant
An exciting new development of six houses and 39 apartments, all designed in the Arts & Crafts Movement style with water features and set within a private residents’ courtyard, has come to the market through selling agents Glentree New Homes.
Built by award winning Barratt London the properties ‘wrap around’ a resident’s courtyard and all the materials and details used reference the 19th Century Arts & Crafts Movement principals of simple forms, truth to materials and nature.
The placement of the buildings are in a random and unordered fashion which references the growth and development of many villages and market towns and the configuration of rooms, and their relationship to external windows, has been developed to maximize solar orientation allowing rooms to enjoy high levels of natural daylight.
The Arts & Crafts influence continues within the interiors with hard wood doors and Amtico tiled flooring. Rooms have generous proportions and further benefits include comfort cooling throughout, under floor heating and selected apartments with balconies or private gardens.
In addition the development offers: a 12 hour concierge service, underground parking, CCTV security, cycle storage and an impressive hotel-style lobby.
It offers classic, luxurious living with every amenity considered. All this in a London location that boasts easy proximity to the wonderful Hampstead Heath, easy commuting to central London via Golders Green Tube Station and easy access to the M1 motorway. Hampstead Golf Course is also on its doorstep.
Prices start from £995,000
- 1 Camden recycling ‘indiscriminately’ contaminated as lorry issues persist
- 2 Mum's Balenciaga handbag 'mistakenly' sold by RSPCA charity shop
- 3 Artist with autism gets purr of approval from Grayson Perry
- 4 'First public sculpture' of Mother of Methodism carved in East Finchley
- 5 Seven north London gastropubs voted best in UK
- 6 Full fibre broadband rollout coming to Crouch End and Barking
- 7 Boy, 15, rushed to hospital after stabbing in Harringay Sainsbury's carpark
- 8 Highgate School abuse: Staff had to 'shake themselves out of complacency'
- 9 'Buddhism or biscuits? From toy designer to a Hampstead Unitarian minister'
- 10 Highgate School to overhaul safeguarding after sexual abuse review
Glentree 0208 731 9500