Hampstead new luxury penthouses already 50% sold to mostly local buyers
- Credit: Godfrey London
71 per cent of the two to five bedroom apartments have sold to families nearby, underlining an appetite for family-sized luxury new-builds in the area
Otto Schiff House and Mansions in Netherhall Gardens is a refurbished and converted Victorian-era mansion-house with broad buyer-appeal, providing both period-style and contemporary living.
The new residential development of 14 two to five bedroom apartments, including penthouses, is now 50 per cent sold or reserved at capital values ranging from £2.495 million to £4.75 million.
The majority of apartments, developed by Godfrey London, providing luxurious, contemporary living, have been bought by families from neighbouring suburbs or Hampstead itself, as well as proving popular with young couples and downsizers.
Paul Godfrey, Managing Director of Godfrey London says: “The success of Otto Schiff House and Mansions highlights the appeal of the location and the fact that the spacious apartments are large enough for families. Some 71 per cent of our buyers have been families with children, the remainder young couples or downsizers. Over 40 per cent of our customers already live on Netherhall Gardens, and the remaining 60 per cent are from other London villages such as St Johns Wood or Wimbledon.”
You may also want to watch:
In Otto Schiff House, the Victorian era interiors have been sensitively converted and carefully modernized with features including the elegant brick and tile hung façade, large bays, feature stained-glass windows and generous ceiling heights. Otto Schiff Mansions, the newly built pavilion building is modern in style yet compliments its historic neighbour.
A Le Grand Arteor Home automation system controls lighting, heating and audio with in-built ceiling speakers to all living rooms, master bedrooms and master ensuite bathrooms. Other finishing touches include underfloor heating, comfort cooling and a concierge.
- 1 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 2 The Magdala returns as pubs and restaurants reopen indoors on May 17
- 3 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 4 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 5 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 6 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 7 Bailed: Men arrested in connection with antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 8 'No one cares': Mother claims 'horrible' leaks and mould left ignored
- 9 Zookeeper's sponsored swim as London Zoo reopens indoor areas
- 10 Teenage girls banned from Camden after Hampstead robbery spree
The penthouse, designed by leading interiors expert Rolfe Judd and referred to as “the pinnacle of the scheme” offers four bedrooms, four bathrooms, and an open-plan living, dining and kitchen reception.
Netherhall Gardens is perfectly situated with excellent public transport links, within short walking distance from Finchley Road Underground Station and Swiss Cottage Underground Station. The Jubilee Line from Finchley Road reaches Bond Street in just seven minutes; Green Park in ten and continues to the City, reaching Canary Wharf in just over 20 minutes. The Metropolitan Line provides a direct connection to Kings Cross/St Pancras, from which the Eurostar travels daily.
On sale with joint sole agents Goldschmidt & Howland and Savills, Neir Gigi, Director at north London sales agent Goldschmidt & Howland says the success of the scheme comes down to the fact that “the luxury residential market in Inner London has become extremely specialised. It is now driven by high-quality newly built or newly refurbished homes and buyers are now extremely discerning, they want to buy homes of exceptional quality in an address that is highly sought after.”
Prices for the apartments at Netherhall Gardens start from £2,400,000 for a two-bedroom apartment (250 year lease). For further sales and visiting information contact Goldschmidt & Howland on 020 7435 4404/g-h.co.uk and Savills (Hampstead Office) on 020 7472 5000/savills.co.uk.