- Credit: Archant
A brand new development of four luxury apartments finished to an exceptional standard, with solid wood flooring, new double glazed windows, and a high-spec fitted kitchen with Bosch appliances.
This particular apartment offers individual features with lots of character, including high ceilings, stunning views and a private entrance. The main bedroom leads out onto the front patio, and features an en-suite shower. The second bedroom leads out onto the rear patio.
The stunning 21ft reception features glass-panel ceilings and floor-to-ceiling double-glazed windows, with folding double-glazed doors onto the paved patios. The apartment also benefits from under floor heating.
A new lease with share of freehold is available separately.
Price on application
You may also want to watch:
Rose & Co Estates
020 7372 8488
- 1 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 2 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 3 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 4 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 5 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 6 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 7 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 8 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'
- 9 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 10 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale