- Credit: Archant
Octavia Living is delighted to announce the opening of a brand new show home at its new homes development, Gladstone Village, in the super-suburb of Cricklewood, NW2. The Hawthorne is an exceptional four-bedroom show home, thoughtfully designed for the modern family and showcases a high standard of specification.
Gladstone Village is perfectly placed on the edge of Gladstone Park, with many of the properties boasting views across the greens. The Hawthorne is part of a collection of two, three and four bedroom houses, which offer an exceptional specification and inclusive features.
All of the homes at Gladstone Village offer a top quality specification. The Hawthorne is a superb example, designed over three storeys, with fantastic views over Gladstone Park. The ground floor is occupied by an open plan living area, complete with kitchen and a dining area. The first floor is home to two double bedrooms, and a large family bathroom, featuring heated towel rails, downlights and mosaic tiling. A fabulous master bedroom suite occupies the second floor, complete with fitted wardrobes, an en suite shower room, and a private terrace, which overlooks the park.
Gladstone Village is in a perfect location for an abundance of leisure, shopping, entertainment and dining amenities. For more active and outdoor pursuits, Gladstone Park is also close by, offering tennis courts, allotments, and a wildlife area. Ideal for commuters, Cricklewood train station and Dollis Hill underground station are both less than 20 minutes’ walk from home, offering residents fast and frequent services across London.
Prices for the houses start from £800,000 for two bedroom-, while a three bedroom house starts from £850,000 and a four bedroom house starts from £910,000. Prices for a two bedroom apartment are from £555,000. An open day is taking place on July 1 from 10am to 5pm; call for further details.
You may also want to watch:
020 8459 1133
- 1 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 5 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 6 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 7 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 8 Ice cream shop supporting freelancers opens in Primose Hill
- 9 Golders Green care home staff set for strike action