- Credit: Archant
Octavia Living is delighted to announce the opening of a brand new show home at its new homes development, Gladstone Village, in the super-suburb of Cricklewood, NW2. The Hawthorne is an exceptional four-bedroom show home, thoughtfully designed for the modern family and showcases a high standard of specification.
Gladstone Village is perfectly placed on the edge of Gladstone Park, with many of the properties boasting views across the greens. The Hawthorne is part of a collection of two, three and four bedroom houses, which offer an exceptional specification and inclusive features.
All of the homes at Gladstone Village offer a top quality specification. The Hawthorne is a superb example, designed over three storeys, with fantastic views over Gladstone Park. The ground floor is occupied by an open plan living area, complete with kitchen and a dining area. The first floor is home to two double bedrooms, and a large family bathroom, featuring heated towel rails, downlights and mosaic tiling. A fabulous master bedroom suite occupies the second floor, complete with fitted wardrobes, an en suite shower room, and a private terrace, which overlooks the park.
Gladstone Village is in a perfect location for an abundance of leisure, shopping, entertainment and dining amenities. For more active and outdoor pursuits, Gladstone Park is also close by, offering tennis courts, allotments, and a wildlife area. Ideal for commuters, Cricklewood train station and Dollis Hill underground station are both less than 20 minutes’ walk from home, offering residents fast and frequent services across London.
Prices for the houses start from £800,000 for two bedroom-, while a three bedroom house starts from £850,000 and a four bedroom house starts from £910,000. Prices for a two bedroom apartment are from £555,000. An open day is taking place on July 1 from 10am to 5pm; call for further details.
020 8459 1133
- 1 'Unimaginable loss': Father and daughter stabbed to death in north London
- 2 Covid-19: Omicron variant case confirmed in Camden
- 3 Stunning light trail wraps up Kenwood like a giant Christmas present
- 4 Tottenham boss Antonio Conte looking to revamp squad in transfer windows
- 5 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 6 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 7 Hanukkah 2021: Five events in north London tonight
- 8 PLU: St John's Wood restaurant finds the right formula
- 9 Camden Market has major makeover with new cinema, shops and food stalls
- 10 Movement off the ball key to Arsenal's win against Newcastle