Fresh Lime delivers luxury new homes beyond expectations
- Credit: Archant
Fresh Lime Developments Ltd is a private Property Development company set up in 2013 to specialise in high quality, high end specification luxury apartment homes with a totally bespoke approach.
With complementary skills, father and son, Michael and Lee Bibring jointly run the company. Michael is an experienced developer with a background in managing and overseeing luxury residential and hotel developments. Lee has been involved in property development for a number of years and has an eye for the finer details of each project. Linda is the third family member to join the business; she is in control of all things interior.
Fresh Lime develops homes that deliver beyond expectations in every respect, and ensure that quality is built in to all its apartments.
A spokesman for Fresh Lime said: “Reputation is everything and at Fresh Lime we believe in transparency across the board, together with a totally flexible approach and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
“Our primary objective is not just to develop properties but to design and build high quality homes to be lived in. By incorporating the many luxury elements as an integral part of each property, Fresh Lime strives to deliver new homes that supersede clients’ expectations in every way.”
You may also want to watch:
Each apartment boasts spacious living areas, with a plethora of luxury features built-in as standard, including designer kitchens, fitted bedrooms, beautiful bathrooms, integrated music systems and air conditioning.
Current projects include Limewood Park in Woodside Park (as illustrated above), Golders Green, Finchley (Kinloss), Willesden and Whetstone.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 3 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 4 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 5 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 6 'He was mesmerising': Barney Hoskyns on Prince, five years on
- 7 'Football is everything': Camden United on tackling knife crime and supporting community
- 8 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 9 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 10 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
To mark completion day, Fresh Lime clients receive a personalised welcome pack that includes a signature gift of champagne, flutes and, fittingly, fresh limes! Fresh Lime has also teamed up with professional chef and author Denise Phillips to offer clients the choice of either a meal cooked for them or a personalised cooking experience.
To make an appointment to visit the show apartment at Limewood Park - or for more details on any other development - contact Debbie Ingram on 020 8458 7040 or visit freshlimedevelopments.com