Fresh Lime delivers luxury new homes beyond expectations
- Credit: Archant
Fresh Lime Developments Ltd is a private Property Development company set up in 2013 to specialise in high quality, high end specification luxury apartment homes with a totally bespoke approach.
With complementary skills, father and son, Michael and Lee Bibring jointly run the company. Michael is an experienced developer with a background in managing and overseeing luxury residential and hotel developments. Lee has been involved in property development for a number of years and has an eye for the finer details of each project. Linda is the third family member to join the business; she is in control of all things interior.
Fresh Lime develops homes that deliver beyond expectations in every respect, and ensure that quality is built in to all its apartments.
A spokesman for Fresh Lime said: “Reputation is everything and at Fresh Lime we believe in transparency across the board, together with a totally flexible approach and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
“Our primary objective is not just to develop properties but to design and build high quality homes to be lived in. By incorporating the many luxury elements as an integral part of each property, Fresh Lime strives to deliver new homes that supersede clients’ expectations in every way.”
Each apartment boasts spacious living areas, with a plethora of luxury features built-in as standard, including designer kitchens, fitted bedrooms, beautiful bathrooms, integrated music systems and air conditioning.
Current projects include Limewood Park in Woodside Park (as illustrated above), Golders Green, Finchley (Kinloss), Willesden and Whetstone.
- 1 I want to philately! Freddie Mercury’s stamp collection goes on display
- 2 Bentley Motor blue plaque in North London 'prized off wall and stolen'
- 3 Five classic Rolling Stones moments at BST Hyde Park
- 4 Alexandra Palace: 2 hospitalised in Red Bull's Soapbox Race
- 5 In pictures: Wacky racers descend on Alexandra Palace for soapbox challenge
- 6 Fences and padlocks at Primrose Hill once again
- 7 Opening date confirmed for new Finchley Road Aldi
- 8 Free beach returns to Finchley Road for the summer
- 9 Camden watchmaker launches crowdfunding campaign
- 10 Crouch End Festival: 'Back with a bang bigger than ever'
To mark completion day, Fresh Lime clients receive a personalised welcome pack that includes a signature gift of champagne, flutes and, fittingly, fresh limes! Fresh Lime has also teamed up with professional chef and author Denise Phillips to offer clients the choice of either a meal cooked for them or a personalised cooking experience.
To make an appointment to visit the show apartment at Limewood Park - or for more details on any other development - contact Debbie Ingram on 020 8458 7040 or visit freshlimedevelopments.com