Fresh Lime delivers luxury new homes beyond expectations
- Credit: Archant
Fresh Lime Developments Ltd is a private Property Development company set up in 2013 to specialise in high quality, high end specification luxury apartment homes with a totally bespoke approach.
With complementary skills, father and son, Michael and Lee Bibring jointly run the company. Michael is an experienced developer with a background in managing and overseeing luxury residential and hotel developments. Lee has been involved in property development for a number of years and has an eye for the finer details of each project. Linda is the third family member to join the business; she is in control of all things interior.
Fresh Lime develops homes that deliver beyond expectations in every respect, and ensure that quality is built in to all its apartments.
A spokesman for Fresh Lime said: “Reputation is everything and at Fresh Lime we believe in transparency across the board, together with a totally flexible approach and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
“Our primary objective is not just to develop properties but to design and build high quality homes to be lived in. By incorporating the many luxury elements as an integral part of each property, Fresh Lime strives to deliver new homes that supersede clients’ expectations in every way.”
You may also want to watch:
Each apartment boasts spacious living areas, with a plethora of luxury features built-in as standard, including designer kitchens, fitted bedrooms, beautiful bathrooms, integrated music systems and air conditioning.
Current projects include Limewood Park in Woodside Park (as illustrated above), Golders Green, Finchley (Kinloss), Willesden and Whetstone.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 7 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 8 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
To mark completion day, Fresh Lime clients receive a personalised welcome pack that includes a signature gift of champagne, flutes and, fittingly, fresh limes! Fresh Lime has also teamed up with professional chef and author Denise Phillips to offer clients the choice of either a meal cooked for them or a personalised cooking experience.
To make an appointment to visit the show apartment at Limewood Park - or for more details on any other development - contact Debbie Ingram on 020 8458 7040 or visit freshlimedevelopments.com