Fresh Lime delivers luxury new homes beyond expectations
- Credit: Archant
Fresh Lime Developments Ltd is a private Property Development company set up in 2013 to specialise in high quality, high end specification luxury apartment homes with a totally bespoke approach.
With complementary skills, father and son, Michael and Lee Bibring jointly run the company. Michael is an experienced developer with a background in managing and overseeing luxury residential and hotel developments. Lee has been involved in property development for a number of years and has an eye for the finer details of each project. Linda is the third family member to join the business; she is in control of all things interior.
Fresh Lime develops homes that deliver beyond expectations in every respect, and ensure that quality is built in to all its apartments.
A spokesman for Fresh Lime said: “Reputation is everything and at Fresh Lime we believe in transparency across the board, together with a totally flexible approach and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
“Our primary objective is not just to develop properties but to design and build high quality homes to be lived in. By incorporating the many luxury elements as an integral part of each property, Fresh Lime strives to deliver new homes that supersede clients’ expectations in every way.”
You may also want to watch:
Each apartment boasts spacious living areas, with a plethora of luxury features built-in as standard, including designer kitchens, fitted bedrooms, beautiful bathrooms, integrated music systems and air conditioning.
Current projects include Limewood Park in Woodside Park (as illustrated above), Golders Green, Finchley (Kinloss), Willesden and Whetstone.
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 5 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 6 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
- 7 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 10 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
To mark completion day, Fresh Lime clients receive a personalised welcome pack that includes a signature gift of champagne, flutes and, fittingly, fresh limes! Fresh Lime has also teamed up with professional chef and author Denise Phillips to offer clients the choice of either a meal cooked for them or a personalised cooking experience.
To make an appointment to visit the show apartment at Limewood Park - or for more details on any other development - contact Debbie Ingram on 020 8458 7040 or visit freshlimedevelopments.com