- Credit: Archant
Located in the heart of Borehamwood, Franklin Court is an impressive new development by Signia which has been named to pay homage to nearby Elstree Studios.
This exciting collection of 114 one, two and three bedroom apartments is situated at the junction of Shenley Road and Brook Road, one of the most prominent sites of Borehamwood Town and District Centre.
With Help-To-Buy available on selected plots, the apartments at Franklin Court have been designed to offer a high degree of flexibility when it comes to the layout. Set around a beautiful podium landscaped courtyard, each residence has been carefully considered to maximise the surrounding views.
The apartments benefit from impressive specification including contemporary kitchens with integrated Bosch appliances. The tiled bathrooms feature branded sanitaryware and heated towel rails, while hallways and living rooms are complete with timber floors and carpets to all bedrooms.
Built to The Code for Sustainable Homes level 4, Franklin Court also has a host of energy-efficient features designed to reduce both energy bills and residents carbon footprint. All apartments benefit from communal spaces including a children’s play area, lifts serving all residential floors, secure parking and a full ten year LABC warranty. Select apartments also benefit from individual rear garden or balcony.
You may also want to watch:
Franklin Court benefits from a range of amenities on its doorstep including a large 24 hour Tesco Extra and an M&S Simply Food and Debenhams located just half a mile away at the new Borehamwood Shopping Park.
Well suited to commuters, Franklin Court provides easy access to the capital via Elstree and Borehamwood train station. A journey to St. Pancras takes 18 minutes and Farringdon in under 25 minutes. Franklin Court is under an hour from Central London and boasts excellent access to the motorway network.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 4 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 5 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Arsenal agree to terminate contract of defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos
- 8 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
Prices from £365,000
020 8954 8626