- Credit: Archant
Located in the heart of Borehamwood, Franklin Court is an impressive new development by Signia which has been named to pay homage to nearby Elstree Studios.
This exciting collection of 114 one, two and three bedroom apartments is situated at the junction of Shenley Road and Brook Road, one of the most prominent sites of Borehamwood Town and District Centre.
With Help-To-Buy available on selected plots, the apartments at Franklin Court have been designed to offer a high degree of flexibility when it comes to the layout. Set around a beautiful podium landscaped courtyard, each residence has been carefully considered to maximise the surrounding views.
The apartments benefit from impressive specification including contemporary kitchens with integrated Bosch appliances. The tiled bathrooms feature branded sanitaryware and heated towel rails, while hallways and living rooms are complete with timber floors and carpets to all bedrooms.
Built to The Code for Sustainable Homes level 4, Franklin Court also has a host of energy-efficient features designed to reduce both energy bills and residents carbon footprint. All apartments benefit from communal spaces including a children’s play area, lifts serving all residential floors, secure parking and a full ten year LABC warranty. Select apartments also benefit from individual rear garden or balcony.
You may also want to watch:
Franklin Court benefits from a range of amenities on its doorstep including a large 24 hour Tesco Extra and an M&S Simply Food and Debenhams located just half a mile away at the new Borehamwood Shopping Park.
Well suited to commuters, Franklin Court provides easy access to the capital via Elstree and Borehamwood train station. A journey to St. Pancras takes 18 minutes and Farringdon in under 25 minutes. Franklin Court is under an hour from Central London and boasts excellent access to the motorway network.
- 1 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 2 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 3 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 4 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 10 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
Prices from £365,000
020 8954 8626