Ford Madox House
- Credit: Archant
Acollection of sixteen new apartments, set within a fabulous redevelopment of a landmark Victorian former warehouse building
Set between Kentish Town and Tufnell Park and ranging in size between 709 and 1,089 square feet, these exceptional two and three double bedroom apartments are peacefully tucked away on a quiet street, ideally positioned for the many local transport options, providing easy access to the City and West End by the tube, Overground and Thameslink.
Crafted by MY Construction using the highest quality materials and finished to an exceptional standard with luxury fixtures and fittings, the apartments offer the ultimate in modern living and convenience and each apartment has two luxurious, fully tiled bathrooms.
Featuring technology including programmable underfloor heating with individual thermostats for each room, Sky+ ready throughout, CAT6 networking, LED lighting throughout, plus superb Leicht ‘textured’ fitted kitchen with quartz worktops and Siemens appliances, each apartment has engineered oak flooring, fitted wardrobes and offers an abundance of space, natural light and storage.
Within a short stroll are a wide range of shopping, dining and entertainment options from High Street retailers to independent cafés, restaurants, bakers and boutiques. Hampstead Heath provides opportunities for a wide range of leisure pursuits and is only a five-minute walk away.
The development is also well within the 2016 catchment area of the ‘Outstanding’ Eleanor Palmer primary school.
Price on application
- 1 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 2 Crouch End pub ransacked and charity money stolen
- 3 Hampstead Town's first Labour councillor stands down weeks into office
- 4 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
- 5 Renaissance painting discovered in pensioner's bedroom sells for £255k
- 6 Olympic ace opens Highgate primary school's new running track
- 7 'Shambles': Haringey's parking website still full of problems
- 8 5 of the best things to do with kids in north London
- 9 Pure Gym ready to open in Crouch End
- 10 Monkeypox: 7 patients in Homerton and Royal Free hospitals
020 7482 4488