Ford Madox House
- Credit: Archant
Acollection of sixteen new apartments, set within a fabulous redevelopment of a landmark Victorian former warehouse building
Set between Kentish Town and Tufnell Park and ranging in size between 709 and 1,089 square feet, these exceptional two and three double bedroom apartments are peacefully tucked away on a quiet street, ideally positioned for the many local transport options, providing easy access to the City and West End by the tube, Overground and Thameslink.
Crafted by MY Construction using the highest quality materials and finished to an exceptional standard with luxury fixtures and fittings, the apartments offer the ultimate in modern living and convenience and each apartment has two luxurious, fully tiled bathrooms.
Featuring technology including programmable underfloor heating with individual thermostats for each room, Sky+ ready throughout, CAT6 networking, LED lighting throughout, plus superb Leicht ‘textured’ fitted kitchen with quartz worktops and Siemens appliances, each apartment has engineered oak flooring, fitted wardrobes and offers an abundance of space, natural light and storage.
Within a short stroll are a wide range of shopping, dining and entertainment options from High Street retailers to independent cafés, restaurants, bakers and boutiques. Hampstead Heath provides opportunities for a wide range of leisure pursuits and is only a five-minute walk away.
You may also want to watch:
The development is also well within the 2016 catchment area of the ‘Outstanding’ Eleanor Palmer primary school.
Price on application
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 3 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 4 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 5 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 6 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
- 7 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'
- 8 'Time for the government to face up to the climate emergency'
- 9 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
020 7482 4488