For sale/rent in Kings Cross: top three
- Credit: Hamptons International
On the market now, we’ve found apartments in the St Pancras Station Hotel, a converted warehouse and a modern apartment in King’s Cross
Euston Road, NW1, £3,986pcm
This two bedroom apartment sits in the historic St Pancras Station Hotel building. Whilst one of the bedrooms features a mezzanine, the whole apartment features high ceilings, wooden floors and original features merged with contemporary furnishings.
Northdown Street, N1, £850,000
A two bedroom, two bathroom apartment in a bright new build just moments from King’s Cross station, this flat offers spacious and light living on the first floor of this brand new development with 659 sq ft of living space, underfloor heating and a balcony.
You may also want to watch:
York Way, N1, £3,141pcm
A two bedroom apartment in a converted warehouse building, this property offers full height windows and open plan living across 2,000sq ft of space. The flat is just a short walk from Kings Cross St Pancras.
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 5 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 6 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 7 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Rebuilt Carlton Tavern will be 'heart of the community' say hopeful landlords
- 10 West Hampstead restaurant cooks for NHS carers