For sale/rent in Kings Cross: top three
- Credit: Hamptons International
On the market now, we’ve found apartments in the St Pancras Station Hotel, a converted warehouse and a modern apartment in King’s Cross
Euston Road, NW1, £3,986pcm
This two bedroom apartment sits in the historic St Pancras Station Hotel building. Whilst one of the bedrooms features a mezzanine, the whole apartment features high ceilings, wooden floors and original features merged with contemporary furnishings.
Northdown Street, N1, £850,000
A two bedroom, two bathroom apartment in a bright new build just moments from King’s Cross station, this flat offers spacious and light living on the first floor of this brand new development with 659 sq ft of living space, underfloor heating and a balcony.
You may also want to watch:
York Way, N1, £3,141pcm
A two bedroom apartment in a converted warehouse building, this property offers full height windows and open plan living across 2,000sq ft of space. The flat is just a short walk from Kings Cross St Pancras.
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 6 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 7 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 8 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour