For sale/rent in Kings Cross: top three
- Credit: Hamptons International
On the market now, we’ve found apartments in the St Pancras Station Hotel, a converted warehouse and a modern apartment in King’s Cross
Euston Road, NW1, £3,986pcm
This two bedroom apartment sits in the historic St Pancras Station Hotel building. Whilst one of the bedrooms features a mezzanine, the whole apartment features high ceilings, wooden floors and original features merged with contemporary furnishings.
Northdown Street, N1, £850,000
A two bedroom, two bathroom apartment in a bright new build just moments from King’s Cross station, this flat offers spacious and light living on the first floor of this brand new development with 659 sq ft of living space, underfloor heating and a balcony.
You may also want to watch:
York Way, N1, £3,141pcm
A two bedroom apartment in a converted warehouse building, this property offers full height windows and open plan living across 2,000sq ft of space. The flat is just a short walk from Kings Cross St Pancras.
- 1 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath
- 2 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 3 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 4 Taste of Nawab: A community staple with Tripadvisor acclaim
- 5 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 6 Skyscraper plans rejected by Westminster Council over damage to views
- 7 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 8 Early plans under way for Dartmouth Park LTN scheme
- 9 'Real harm to wildlife': Invasive crayfish in Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 10 'She means the world': Councillor's plea to bring home missing cat Evey