For sale/rent in Kings Cross: top three
- Credit: Hamptons International
On the market now, we’ve found apartments in the St Pancras Station Hotel, a converted warehouse and a modern apartment in King’s Cross
Euston Road, NW1, £3,986pcm
This two bedroom apartment sits in the historic St Pancras Station Hotel building. Whilst one of the bedrooms features a mezzanine, the whole apartment features high ceilings, wooden floors and original features merged with contemporary furnishings.
Northdown Street, N1, £850,000
A two bedroom, two bathroom apartment in a bright new build just moments from King’s Cross station, this flat offers spacious and light living on the first floor of this brand new development with 659 sq ft of living space, underfloor heating and a balcony.
You may also want to watch:
York Way, N1, £3,141pcm
A two bedroom apartment in a converted warehouse building, this property offers full height windows and open plan living across 2,000sq ft of space. The flat is just a short walk from Kings Cross St Pancras.
- 1 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 2 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 3 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 5 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 6 Arteta asks Arsenal to use 'pain' to punish West Brom
- 7 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 8 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 9 Belsize cameraman remembers Jim Henson and The Muppet Show
- 10 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure