For sale/rent in Kings Cross: top three
- Credit: Hamptons International
On the market now, we’ve found apartments in the St Pancras Station Hotel, a converted warehouse and a modern apartment in King’s Cross
Euston Road, NW1, £3,986pcm
This two bedroom apartment sits in the historic St Pancras Station Hotel building. Whilst one of the bedrooms features a mezzanine, the whole apartment features high ceilings, wooden floors and original features merged with contemporary furnishings.
Northdown Street, N1, £850,000
A two bedroom, two bathroom apartment in a bright new build just moments from King’s Cross station, this flat offers spacious and light living on the first floor of this brand new development with 659 sq ft of living space, underfloor heating and a balcony.
York Way, N1, £3,141pcm
A two bedroom apartment in a converted warehouse building, this property offers full height windows and open plan living across 2,000sq ft of space. The flat is just a short walk from Kings Cross St Pancras.
- 1 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 2 'We're proud of what we do': Kossoffs celebrates six months in Kentish Town
- 3 Air ambulance mobilised as boy, 15, knifed in South Hampstead
- 4 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 5 Ex-manager admits defrauding Paddington Sports Club
- 6 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 7 Sexual offence reports at record levels in Camden, Haringey and Barnet
- 8 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 9 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 10 Fundraising year begins at William IV pub in Hampstead