Top 3 properties for sale in Swiss Cottage
- Credit: Archant
From a penthouse style maisonette to a four bedroom Victorian family home, here are the best properties on the market in Swiss Cottage
Buckland Crescent, NW3, £1,390,000
This penthouse style upper maisonette on the second and third floors of a Stucco fronted home features a 21.5 ft double reception room and seperate fitted kitchen. The property has three bedrooms and offers 1249 sq ft of living space. Outside, a south facing terrace is found outside the second reception room and benefits from expansive views and a speaker system.
College Crescent, NW3, £2,495,000
This four bedroom home set on the garden level of a Victorian property has been recently renovated and includes a 34 ft reception room and open plan kitchen-dining room. Three of the bedrooms feature en suites and the home benefits from a private ladnscaped garden with its own studio.
You may also want to watch:
Eton Avenue, NW3, £1,495,000
Set on a pretty tree lined street, this three bedroom apartment has a large private terrace and carriage drive. A period red brick property, the home boasts original features including a fireplace in the reception room, alongside a separate kitchen come breakfast room. Two bedrooms have en suite shower rooms and there is also a guest cloakroom.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 4 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 5 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Arsenal agree to terminate contract of defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos
- 8 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 9 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 10 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
Goldschmidt & Howland
15 Heath St, London NW3 6TR
g-h.co.uk / 02074354404