Top 3 properties for sale in Swiss Cottage
- Credit: Archant
From a penthouse style maisonette to a four bedroom Victorian family home, here are the best properties on the market in Swiss Cottage
Buckland Crescent, NW3, £1,390,000
This penthouse style upper maisonette on the second and third floors of a Stucco fronted home features a 21.5 ft double reception room and seperate fitted kitchen. The property has three bedrooms and offers 1249 sq ft of living space. Outside, a south facing terrace is found outside the second reception room and benefits from expansive views and a speaker system.
College Crescent, NW3, £2,495,000
This four bedroom home set on the garden level of a Victorian property has been recently renovated and includes a 34 ft reception room and open plan kitchen-dining room. Three of the bedrooms feature en suites and the home benefits from a private ladnscaped garden with its own studio.
You may also want to watch:
Eton Avenue, NW3, £1,495,000
Set on a pretty tree lined street, this three bedroom apartment has a large private terrace and carriage drive. A period red brick property, the home boasts original features including a fireplace in the reception room, alongside a separate kitchen come breakfast room. Two bedrooms have en suite shower rooms and there is also a guest cloakroom.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 3 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 6 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 7 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 8 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 9 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 10 'Football is everything': Camden United on tackling knife crime and supporting community
Goldschmidt & Howland
15 Heath St, London NW3 6TR
g-h.co.uk / 02074354404