Top 3 properties for sale in Swiss Cottage
- Credit: Archant
From a penthouse style maisonette to a four bedroom Victorian family home, here are the best properties on the market in Swiss Cottage
Buckland Crescent, NW3, £1,390,000
This penthouse style upper maisonette on the second and third floors of a Stucco fronted home features a 21.5 ft double reception room and seperate fitted kitchen. The property has three bedrooms and offers 1249 sq ft of living space. Outside, a south facing terrace is found outside the second reception room and benefits from expansive views and a speaker system.
College Crescent, NW3, £2,495,000
This four bedroom home set on the garden level of a Victorian property has been recently renovated and includes a 34 ft reception room and open plan kitchen-dining room. Three of the bedrooms feature en suites and the home benefits from a private ladnscaped garden with its own studio.
Eton Avenue, NW3, £1,495,000
Set on a pretty tree lined street, this three bedroom apartment has a large private terrace and carriage drive. A period red brick property, the home boasts original features including a fireplace in the reception room, alongside a separate kitchen come breakfast room. Two bedrooms have en suite shower rooms and there is also a guest cloakroom.
- 1 Barnet: Three arrested as victim of fatal stabbing named
- 2 Spurs survive 'Lasagna-gate 2' and it's over to Arsenal
- 3 Covid-19: Hospital admissions and bed occupancy continue to fall
- 4 Man in his 30s stabbed to death
- 5 St John's Wood nursery 'requires improvement' after surprise Ofsted visit
- 6 Court: Disciplinary rules not followed in 'unfair' sacking, lawyer suggests
- 7 Motorcyclist injured in Highgate Hill collision
- 8 West Hampstead woman's kids' clothes success story
- 9 Hampstead woman tells tribunal of alleged racist discrimination
- 10 'The law isn't important to us': Car tyres deflated by activists in Camden
Goldschmidt & Howland
15 Heath St, London NW3 6TR
g-h.co.uk / 02074354404