Top 3 properties for sale in Swiss Cottage
- Credit: Archant
From a penthouse style maisonette to a four bedroom Victorian family home, here are the best properties on the market in Swiss Cottage
Buckland Crescent, NW3, £1,390,000
This penthouse style upper maisonette on the second and third floors of a Stucco fronted home features a 21.5 ft double reception room and seperate fitted kitchen. The property has three bedrooms and offers 1249 sq ft of living space. Outside, a south facing terrace is found outside the second reception room and benefits from expansive views and a speaker system.
College Crescent, NW3, £2,495,000
This four bedroom home set on the garden level of a Victorian property has been recently renovated and includes a 34 ft reception room and open plan kitchen-dining room. Three of the bedrooms feature en suites and the home benefits from a private ladnscaped garden with its own studio.
You may also want to watch:
Eton Avenue, NW3, £1,495,000
Set on a pretty tree lined street, this three bedroom apartment has a large private terrace and carriage drive. A period red brick property, the home boasts original features including a fireplace in the reception room, alongside a separate kitchen come breakfast room. Two bedrooms have en suite shower rooms and there is also a guest cloakroom.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 4 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 5 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 6 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 7 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 8 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 9 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 10 Helen Allingham's Hampstead watercolour up for auction
Goldschmidt & Howland
15 Heath St, London NW3 6TR
g-h.co.uk / 02074354404