For sale: New show homes open at Highgate development
- Credit: � S Saunders / Digital Nation Photography
Two new show apartments have opened at a luxury development in Highgate.
There are now three properties available to view at Belway’s Highgate Court, a development made up of 55 new homes a stone’s throw away from Highgate Woods.
Each of the new show apartments feature two bedrooms - a master with ensuite shower room, plus a second bedroom, and separate main bathroom. Positioned at different locations within the building, the properties show the various living options available, with some apartments featuring private balconies overlooking the communal gardens, and others offering impressive views across the woods.
All apartments boast high specification fixtures and fittings underfloor heating, fitted wardrobes, plus designer bathrooms and kitchens with integrated appliances.
Residents also benefit from an on-site concierge service, while private, gated parking spaces are available to purchase on selected plots. Highgate underground station is a short walk away, as is Highgate Village with its array of shops, cafés, bars and restaurants.
You may also want to watch:
Jody Bryant, sales manager for Bellway Homes North London, said: “The area is brimming with beautiful 18th Century architecture and green spaces. It has a vibrant community vibe, yet is close enough to the city for commuters. It has a modern village feel that is appealing to well-heeled buyers who demand an extremely desirable location.”
The apartments, which are available for immediate occupation, have proved particularly popular with commuters as well as affluent downsizers over the age of 60, said a Bellway spokesperson.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 3 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 9 Ken Clarke's Infected Blood Inquiry words were 'offensive' – campaigners
- 10 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
According to recent research by estate agents Savills, there is a new kind of downsizer buying in London - cash-rich, from having amassed considerable property equity from the sale of the family home, but also energetic, modern, outward-looking. A quarter of those buying a luxury new build in the city are over 60 years old desiring designer kitchens, bathrooms and all the mod cons, as well as proximity to shops, bars, restaurants, theatres and galleries, with easy access to international airports, high on their wish list. Highgate Court ticks many of these boxes, according to Bellway.
Prices for apartments start at £764,995.
For more information on the development call 0333 577 9967 or visit bellway.co.uk