For sale in St John’s Wood: top three
- Credit: Polly Hancock
On the market now, we’ve found apartments with great natural light and spacious entertainemnt areas in St John’s Wood
St John’s Wood Road
A fantastic, newly refurbished three bedroom penthouse style apartment with private terrace situated on the second and third floors of a well maintained red brick period residence.
Goldschmidt & HowlandHarrow Lodge
You may also want to watch:
An excellent second floor, one bedroom apartment which is flooded with natural light. Features a spacious reception room with large windows, and open-plan kitchen with granite work surfaces.
Goldschmidt & HowlandBarrie House
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 3 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 4 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 5 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 7 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 8 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
A beautiful bright and spacious apartment on the 4th floor (with lift) of this purpose built block, boasting a dual aspect reception room. The apartment of 940 sq ft features three double bedrooms.