For sale in St John’s Wood: top three
- Credit: Polly Hancock
On the market now, we’ve found apartments with great natural light and spacious entertainemnt areas in St John’s Wood
St John’s Wood Road
A fantastic, newly refurbished three bedroom penthouse style apartment with private terrace situated on the second and third floors of a well maintained red brick period residence.
Goldschmidt & HowlandHarrow Lodge
You may also want to watch:
An excellent second floor, one bedroom apartment which is flooded with natural light. Features a spacious reception room with large windows, and open-plan kitchen with granite work surfaces.
Goldschmidt & HowlandBarrie House
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 3 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 4 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 5 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 6 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 7 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 8 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 10 'As a welcoming, tolerant and caring community, we have all lost'
A beautiful bright and spacious apartment on the 4th floor (with lift) of this purpose built block, boasting a dual aspect reception room. The apartment of 940 sq ft features three double bedrooms.