For sale in St John’s Wood: top three
- Credit: Polly Hancock
On the market now, we’ve found apartments with great natural light and spacious entertainemnt areas in St John’s Wood
St John’s Wood Road
A fantastic, newly refurbished three bedroom penthouse style apartment with private terrace situated on the second and third floors of a well maintained red brick period residence.
Goldschmidt & HowlandHarrow Lodge
You may also want to watch:
An excellent second floor, one bedroom apartment which is flooded with natural light. Features a spacious reception room with large windows, and open-plan kitchen with granite work surfaces.
Goldschmidt & HowlandBarrie House
- 1 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 2 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 3 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 4 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 5 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 Muswell Hill club wins 'Premier League' of junior chess
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
A beautiful bright and spacious apartment on the 4th floor (with lift) of this purpose built block, boasting a dual aspect reception room. The apartment of 940 sq ft features three double bedrooms.