For sale in St John’s Wood: top three
- Credit: Polly Hancock
On the market now, we’ve found apartments with great natural light and spacious entertainemnt areas in St John’s Wood
St John’s Wood Road
A fantastic, newly refurbished three bedroom penthouse style apartment with private terrace situated on the second and third floors of a well maintained red brick period residence.
Goldschmidt & HowlandHarrow Lodge
You may also want to watch:
An excellent second floor, one bedroom apartment which is flooded with natural light. Features a spacious reception room with large windows, and open-plan kitchen with granite work surfaces.
Goldschmidt & HowlandBarrie House
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 5 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 6 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 7 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 8 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 9 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 10 Tottenham boss Mourinho unsure on extent of Harry Kane's injury
A beautiful bright and spacious apartment on the 4th floor (with lift) of this purpose built block, boasting a dual aspect reception room. The apartment of 940 sq ft features three double bedrooms.