For sale in St John’s Wood: top three
- Credit: Polly Hancock
On the market now, we’ve found apartments with great natural light and spacious entertainemnt areas in St John’s Wood
St John’s Wood Road
A fantastic, newly refurbished three bedroom penthouse style apartment with private terrace situated on the second and third floors of a well maintained red brick period residence.
Goldschmidt & HowlandHarrow Lodge
An excellent second floor, one bedroom apartment which is flooded with natural light. Features a spacious reception room with large windows, and open-plan kitchen with granite work surfaces.
Goldschmidt & HowlandBarrie House
- 1 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
- 2 Barnet leader pledges council tax rebate and an end to outsourcing
- 3 Walking book club: Hampstead Heath, Death and The Penguin
- 4 Camden teacher's cycle ride to find a cure for daughter's 'sleeping beauty' syndrome
- 5 Belsize Village restaurant hires young Ukrainian refugee
- 6 Calls to make road in front of a Highgate school safer
- 7 Covid: Slight rise in admissions but fewer patients in hospital overall
- 8 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 9 Two-year waitlist for mental health patients at Tavistock Centre
- 10 HGO double bill: modern dress baroque opera as it would have sounded centuries ago
A beautiful bright and spacious apartment on the 4th floor (with lift) of this purpose built block, boasting a dual aspect reception room. The apartment of 940 sq ft features three double bedrooms.