For sale in Paddington: top three
- Credit: Archant
On the market now, we’ve found three white stucco properties with communal gardens and great transport links in Paddington
Cleveland Square, Hyde Park W2
£495 per week (£2,145 per month)
A bright and airy two double bedroom apartment situated on the top floor of a white stucco period conversion on one of London’s finest private communal garden squares. The property comprises a bright reception/dining room, separate fully fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms with built-in storage and a fully fitted bathroom. Located within close proximity to the open spaces of Hyde Park and the transport links of Lancaster Gate underground station (Central Line) and Paddington (Bakerloo, Circle, District, Hammersmith and City Lines) as well as Paddington mainline railway station, providing city, national and international connections via the Heathrow Express.
You may also want to watch:
Queens Gardens, Hyde Park, W2
£1,495 per week (£6,478 per month)
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 8 Cllr Oliver Cooper: Housing key to make Camden 'family-friendly' again
- 9 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 10 Royal Free and Whittington under pressure amid London 'major incident'
Furnished or Unfurnished
Arranged over two floors this white stucco residence is situated on Queens Gardens. Offering in excess of 1,800 sq ft of well-planned accommodation. This stunning apartment features a fully fitted kitchen and a large dining room with ample storage throughout. The reception room overlooks the garden square which is exclusive to Queens Gardens residents. Located between Queensway and Westbourne Grove, Queens Gardens is a short stroll away from an array of shops, cafes and restaurants. Hyde Park is within close proximity and nearby transport links include Lancaster Gate (Central Line), Paddington Station for access to the Heathrow Express, (Network Rail, Circle, District, Hammersmith & City and Bakerloo Lines) and Royal Oak Station (Hammersmith & City Line).
Porchester Terrace North, Bayswater, W2
Guide Price £1,000,000 Share of Freehold
An impressive two bedroom duplex apartment situated within a striking white stucco fronted residence. Arranged over the ground and first floors with exceptional high ceilings, this superb apartment comprises a West facing reception room with floor to ceiling windows providing access to a balcony (not demised) with views across Porchester Square, a large eat-in kitchen, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Nearby transport links include Royal Oak Station (Hammersmith & City Line), Bayswater Station (Circle & District Line), Queensway Station (Central Line), Paddington Station for access to the Heathrow Express, Network Rail, Circle, District, Hammersmith & City and Bakerloo Lines.
Goldschmidt & Howland Residential Sales 020 7100 4343/ g-h.co.uk