Property of the Week: A Grade II listed Georgian Terrace in Dartmouth Park
- Credit: Benham and Reeves
This five bedroom family home on Grove Terrace just moments from Parliament Hill is on the market for £2.4 million
Grade II* listed by English Heritage in 1954, Grove Terrace, composed of 22 houses, is simply the finest example of a Georgian terrace the area can provide.
This elegant terrace is set behind manicured lawns and enjoys delightful views to the rear over the mature gardens of Grove Terrace and Boscastle Road.
The accommodation is arranged over five floors with the ground floor enjoying a bright dual aspect double reception room and access from the stair well leading directly to a far reaching 124ft mature private garden with a lock up garage to the rear accessed via Grove Terrace Mews.
The lower ground floor consists of a 10ft kitchen opening to a 14ft dining room.
The first floor enjoys a delightful master bedroom and good size family bathroom, with four additional bedrooms to the two upper floors.
Grove Terrace is only a stone’s throw from Parliament Hill with its picturesque landscape, undulating walks and bathing ponds with Tufnell Park station (Northern Line) and Gospel Oak Overground.
- 1 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 2 Crouch End pub ransacked and charity money stolen
- 3 Hampstead Town's first Labour councillor stands down weeks into office
- 4 Camden woman in running for Miss Universe Germany
- 5 Queen’s Platinum Jubilee: Street parties and road closures in Haringey
- 6 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
- 7 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in north London
- 8 Renaissance painting discovered in pensioner's bedroom sells for £255k
- 9 'Shambles': Haringey's parking website still full of problems
- 10 Olympic ace opens Highgate primary school's new running track
5 Bedrooms * Family Bathroom * Double Reception Room * Dining Room * Open Plan Kitchen * Guest WC * 2 Vaults * 124ft Rear Garden * Garage * Residents Parking Zone
£2,400,000 Sole Agent.
Benham and Reeves
b-r.co.uk / 020 7284 0101