Property of the Week: A Grade II listed Georgian Terrace in Dartmouth Park
- Credit: Benham and Reeves
This five bedroom family home on Grove Terrace just moments from Parliament Hill is on the market for £2.4 million
Grade II* listed by English Heritage in 1954, Grove Terrace, composed of 22 houses, is simply the finest example of a Georgian terrace the area can provide.
This elegant terrace is set behind manicured lawns and enjoys delightful views to the rear over the mature gardens of Grove Terrace and Boscastle Road.
The accommodation is arranged over five floors with the ground floor enjoying a bright dual aspect double reception room and access from the stair well leading directly to a far reaching 124ft mature private garden with a lock up garage to the rear accessed via Grove Terrace Mews.
The lower ground floor consists of a 10ft kitchen opening to a 14ft dining room.
You may also want to watch:
The first floor enjoys a delightful master bedroom and good size family bathroom, with four additional bedrooms to the two upper floors.
Grove Terrace is only a stone’s throw from Parliament Hill with its picturesque landscape, undulating walks and bathing ponds with Tufnell Park station (Northern Line) and Gospel Oak Overground.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 4 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 5 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 8 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 9 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 10 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
5 Bedrooms * Family Bathroom * Double Reception Room * Dining Room * Open Plan Kitchen * Guest WC * 2 Vaults * 124ft Rear Garden * Garage * Residents Parking Zone
£2,400,000 Sole Agent.
Benham and Reeves
b-r.co.uk / 020 7284 0101