Property of the Week: A Grade II listed Georgian Terrace in Dartmouth Park
- Credit: Benham and Reeves
This five bedroom family home on Grove Terrace just moments from Parliament Hill is on the market for £2.4 million
Grade II* listed by English Heritage in 1954, Grove Terrace, composed of 22 houses, is simply the finest example of a Georgian terrace the area can provide.
This elegant terrace is set behind manicured lawns and enjoys delightful views to the rear over the mature gardens of Grove Terrace and Boscastle Road.
The accommodation is arranged over five floors with the ground floor enjoying a bright dual aspect double reception room and access from the stair well leading directly to a far reaching 124ft mature private garden with a lock up garage to the rear accessed via Grove Terrace Mews.
The lower ground floor consists of a 10ft kitchen opening to a 14ft dining room.
You may also want to watch:
The first floor enjoys a delightful master bedroom and good size family bathroom, with four additional bedrooms to the two upper floors.
Grove Terrace is only a stone’s throw from Parliament Hill with its picturesque landscape, undulating walks and bathing ponds with Tufnell Park station (Northern Line) and Gospel Oak Overground.
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 5 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 6 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 7 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 8 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 9 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
5 Bedrooms * Family Bathroom * Double Reception Room * Dining Room * Open Plan Kitchen * Guest WC * 2 Vaults * 124ft Rear Garden * Garage * Residents Parking Zone
£2,400,000 Sole Agent.
Benham and Reeves
b-r.co.uk / 020 7284 0101