For sale: A one-bedroom flat with two swimming pools in St John’s Wood
- Credit: Archant
A one-bedroom apartment that boasts not one, but two swimming pools is currently on the market.
Of course the two pools are not for the sole use of the 678sq ft flat, but it’s not far off as the block has only six other units.
Further fitness facilities are provided by the communal gym connected to the indoor pool
Marc Schneiderman, Director of Arlington Residential said: “What is really special about this flat is that it’s the only building in St John’s Wood, and quite possibly in the whole of North West/Central London, with both indoor and outdoor pools.
“It is also a block of only seven apartments and it is highly unusual to have even one swimming pool (let alone two) for such a small number of residents.”
You may also want to watch:
Not only is private outside space provided by a patio and landscaped communal gardens for residents, but the property is also located near ample green space.
Mr Schneiderman said: “The block is located 200 metres from Regent’s Park, has underground parking, guest parking at the front of the building and a porter.”
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 3 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 6 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 7 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 8 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 9 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 10 Injury concerns spoil Arsenal's win over Sheffield United