For sale: A one-bedroom flat with two swimming pools in St John’s Wood
- Credit: Archant
A one-bedroom apartment that boasts not one, but two swimming pools is currently on the market.
Of course the two pools are not for the sole use of the 678sq ft flat, but it’s not far off as the block has only six other units.
Further fitness facilities are provided by the communal gym connected to the indoor pool
Marc Schneiderman, Director of Arlington Residential said: “What is really special about this flat is that it’s the only building in St John’s Wood, and quite possibly in the whole of North West/Central London, with both indoor and outdoor pools.
“It is also a block of only seven apartments and it is highly unusual to have even one swimming pool (let alone two) for such a small number of residents.”
You may also want to watch:
Not only is private outside space provided by a patio and landscaped communal gardens for residents, but the property is also located near ample green space.
Mr Schneiderman said: “The block is located 200 metres from Regent’s Park, has underground parking, guest parking at the front of the building and a porter.”
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 4 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 5 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 10 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing