For sale: A one-bedroom flat with two swimming pools in St John’s Wood
- Credit: Archant
A one-bedroom apartment that boasts not one, but two swimming pools is currently on the market.
Of course the two pools are not for the sole use of the 678sq ft flat, but it’s not far off as the block has only six other units.
Further fitness facilities are provided by the communal gym connected to the indoor pool
Marc Schneiderman, Director of Arlington Residential said: “What is really special about this flat is that it’s the only building in St John’s Wood, and quite possibly in the whole of North West/Central London, with both indoor and outdoor pools.
“It is also a block of only seven apartments and it is highly unusual to have even one swimming pool (let alone two) for such a small number of residents.”
You may also want to watch:
Not only is private outside space provided by a patio and landscaped communal gardens for residents, but the property is also located near ample green space.
Mr Schneiderman said: “The block is located 200 metres from Regent’s Park, has underground parking, guest parking at the front of the building and a porter.”
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 4 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 9 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'