Home of the week: Five bedroom Georgian house with garden near Highgate Village
- Credit: Dexters
North Hill, Highgate N6
With five bedrooms, three bathrooms and three reception rooms, this pair of early Georgian Grade II Listed houses are combined to form one residence with a large rear garden.
Dating to back to circa 1811, ‘Prospect Terrace’ is located on the elevated section of North Hill and therefore convenient for access to the village, Highgate tube station and towards Kenwood.
On the ground floor, this home includes two large interconnecting reception areas, study, kitchen, utility room and a conservatory overlooking the rear garden.
The principal suite on the first floor has access to a roof terrace. It also has a marble bathroom and personal study/salon/nursery.
On the upper floors there are three further bedrooms, with an en-suite shower room and family bathroom.
Externally there is a double width garden, beautifully landscaped with an array of mature plants, seating areas, Carp pond and westerly aspect, ideal for the afternoon sun.
- 1 Queen’s Platinum Jubilee: Street parties and road closures in Haringey
- 2 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 3 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in north London
- 4 Crouch End pub ransacked and charity money stolen
- 5 Camden woman in running for Miss Universe Germany
- 6 Man jailed for membership of banned neo-Nazi group National Action
- 7 Two more charged in connection with Olsi Kuka killing in Barnet
- 8 Belsize Park phone box transformed into art gallery by prep school pupils
- 9 Royal beacon in Golders Hill shines light for Queen
- 10 Hampstead Town's first Labour councillor stands down weeks into office
Dexters, 35 Highgate High Street, Highgate N6 5JT
t: 020 8545 8584