Five-bedroom family home for sale in Muswell Hill for £2.75m
- Credit: Martyn Gerrard
A rarely available house with five double bedrooms is for sale in Muswell Hill, with an asking price of £2,750,000.
The doubled fronted Edwardian property in Rosebery Road is located close to Muswell Hill Broadway and Alexandra Palace.
The quiet, tree-lined street is full of cherry blossom in the spring, according to the owners.
As well as the bedrooms, this family home also has three bathrooms, four receptions, a kitchen/dining area and a large back garden.
There is also a utility room, a balcony and a large cellar.
A second entrance on the lower ground floor is useful if any children, or adults, are coming home with muddy boots or bikes, given its proximity to Ally Pally and Queen's Wood.
The house also sits in the catchment area of primary schools including Rhodes Avenue Primary School and Our Lady of Muswell Catholic Primary School.
- 1 Barnet: Three arrested as victim of fatal stabbing named
- 2 Spurs survive 'Lasagna-gate 2' and it's over to Arsenal
- 3 Man in his 30s stabbed to death
- 4 St John's Wood nursery 'requires improvement' after surprise Ofsted visit
- 5 West Hampstead woman's kids' clothes success story
- 6 Motorcyclist injured in Highgate Hill collision
- 7 Covid-19: Hospital admissions and bed occupancy continue to fall
- 8 Hampstead pharmacy under investigation over extra charges for prescriptions
- 9 'The law isn't important to us': Car tyres deflated by activists in Camden
- 10 Court: Disciplinary rules not followed in 'unfair' sacking, lawyer suggests
The independent Norfolk House School and Nursery is nearby.
Contact Martyn Gerrard on 0208 442 2141 or visit www.martyngerrard.co.uk