Five-bedroom family home for sale in Muswell Hill for £2.75m
- Credit: Martyn Gerrard
A rarely available house with five double bedrooms is for sale in Muswell Hill, with an asking price of £2,750,000.
The doubled fronted Edwardian property in Rosebery Road is located close to Muswell Hill Broadway and Alexandra Palace.
The quiet, tree-lined street is full of cherry blossom in the spring, according to the owners.
As well as the bedrooms, this family home also has three bathrooms, four receptions, a kitchen/dining area and a large back garden.
There is also a utility room, a balcony and a large cellar.
A second entrance on the lower ground floor is useful if any children, or adults, are coming home with muddy boots or bikes, given its proximity to Ally Pally and Queen's Wood.
The house also sits in the catchment area of primary schools including Rhodes Avenue Primary School and Our Lady of Muswell Catholic Primary School.
- 1 Historic images of Londoners enjoying the Heath go on show
- 2 War veteran tackled suspected thief in Hampstead – and then 'got the sack'
- 3 'Conte's flying wing-backs start the Spurs season on a high'
- 4 How The Light Gets In: music and philosophy festival takes over Kenwood
- 5 New book lists best outdoor swimming spots around London
- 6 Muswell Hill GP surgery rated 'inadequate' for safety by watchdog
- 7 Gorgeous garden flat with garage in Maida Vale
- 8 Film reviews: Nope, Bullet Train, Where is Anne Frank
- 9 Eight people arrested in London and Kent over fatal shooting
- 10 Wood Green shooting victim named
The independent Norfolk House School and Nursery is nearby.
Contact Martyn Gerrard on 0208 442 2141 or visit www.martyngerrard.co.uk