- Credit: Archant
Fairfield Place is a stylish collection of six contemporary four-bedroom family houses in the heart of High Barnet.
Located within a five-minute walk of High Barnet station and close to New Barnet Overground, these stylish homes also boast off-street parking, a private gated entrance and rear gardens with paved terraces.
Additionally, stamp duty is paid by the developer.
Prices from £895,000
You may also want to watch:
020 8449 3383
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 5 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta echoes players' support for absent Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 6 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 7 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 8 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 9 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 10 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike