- Credit: Archant
Fairfield Place is a stylish collection of six contemporary four-bedroom family houses in the heart of High Barnet.
Located within a five-minute walk of High Barnet station and close to New Barnet Overground, these stylish homes also boast off-street parking, a private gated entrance and rear gardens with paved terraces.
Additionally, stamp duty is paid by the developer.
Prices from £895,000
You may also want to watch:
020 8449 3383
- 1 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 2 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 3 Revealed: The five most polluted places in Camden
- 4 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 5 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme
- 6 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 7 Crouch End join cricketing and cultural exchange programme
- 8 'I want to make a difference': new leader for Haringey Council
- 9 Vagina Museum reopens with the history of periods
- 10 Pubs and restaurants look forward to 'normality' of indoors on May 17