- Credit: Archant
Fairfield Place is a stylish collection of six contemporary four-bedroom family houses in the heart of High Barnet.
Located within a five-minute walk of High Barnet station and close to New Barnet Overground, these stylish homes also boast off-street parking, a private gated entrance and rear gardens with paved terraces.
Additionally, stamp duty is paid by the developer.
Prices from £895,000
You may also want to watch:
020 8449 3383
- 1 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath
- 2 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 3 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 4 Taste of Nawab: A community staple with Tripadvisor acclaim
- 5 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 6 Outdoor dining and one-way traffic to stay in St John's Wood High Street
- 7 Skyscraper plans rejected by Westminster Council over damage to views
- 8 Crouch End entrepreneur supports Moroccan women with textile business
- 9 Man stabbed on Finchley Road
- 10 High Court date set for disabled swimmer's challenge over ponds charges