- Credit: Archant
Ethan Drive is conveniently located within one mile of East Finchley underground station, which offers a fast and frequent service to the City and to the West End (Moorgate and Charing Cross stations both approx. 21 minutes), while the A406 North Circular, M1 and A1 are easily accessible.
Ethan Drive is a private gated development situated behind an imposing grade II listed wall. Within this is a collection of four and five bedroom detached homes offering spacious accommodation with stunning kitchens leading onto a breakfast/family room, with sliding doors opening onto the terrace and garden beyond.
Each home is finished to an exacting standard with underfloor heating, Häcker kitchens, Sonos state-of-the-art audio visual connectivity and eco-friendly central heating, low energy lighting and a whole house ventilation system.
Local facilities are excellent. Ethan Drive is located opposite Chandos Lawn Tennis club, which has four outdoor and four indoor courts and state-of-the-art facilities, including a new clubhouse with a bar and coffee shop.
Each home is offered with one year’s free family membership to the club. Finchley Cricket Club and Pure Gym are also within a few minutes’ walk of the development and there are a number of golf clubs within easy reach.
You may also want to watch:
The surrounding area has excellent educational facilities with the Sternberg Centre and Akiva primary school within approximately 1/4 mile.
There is also a broad selection of private and state secondary schools. Local shops are within easy walking distance including an artisan baker, a butcher and a convenience store, while the amenities of East Finchley and Muswell Hill offer a more comprehensive selection of independent shops, bars and restaurants.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Vivianne Miedema voted Women's Super League's greatest ever player
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 6 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 7 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 8 Tulip Siddiq MP: 'Nurseries are at the brink of collapse'
- 9 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
All houses benefit from CCTV cameras and entry phone systems with Cat6 cabling to work with the latest wired and wireless technology. The homes are also wired for Sonos.
Control your home from your phone with Lightwave RF. Set heating, lighting and security with the touch of a button.
Ethan drive homes also offer WiFi access points on every floor.