- Credit: Archant
Ethan Drive is conveniently located within one mile of East Finchley underground station, which offers a fast and frequent service to the City and to the West End (Moorgate and Charing Cross stations both approx. 21 minutes), while the A406 North Circular, M1 and A1 are easily accessible.
Ethan Drive is a private gated development situated behind an imposing grade II listed wall. Within this is a collection of four and five bedroom detached homes offering spacious accommodation with stunning kitchens leading onto a breakfast/family room, with sliding doors opening onto the terrace and garden beyond.
Each home is finished to an exacting standard with underfloor heating, Häcker kitchens, Sonos state-of-the-art audio visual connectivity and eco-friendly central heating, low energy lighting and a whole house ventilation system.
Local facilities are excellent. Ethan Drive is located opposite Chandos Lawn Tennis club, which has four outdoor and four indoor courts and state-of-the-art facilities, including a new clubhouse with a bar and coffee shop.
Each home is offered with one year’s free family membership to the club. Finchley Cricket Club and Pure Gym are also within a few minutes’ walk of the development and there are a number of golf clubs within easy reach.
The surrounding area has excellent educational facilities with the Sternberg Centre and Akiva primary school within approximately 1/4 mile.
There is also a broad selection of private and state secondary schools. Local shops are within easy walking distance including an artisan baker, a butcher and a convenience store, while the amenities of East Finchley and Muswell Hill offer a more comprehensive selection of independent shops, bars and restaurants.
- 1 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 2 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 3 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 4 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 5 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 6 'I'm sorry people had to wait 30 years,' former minister tells Infected Blood Inquiry
- 7 Former Camden Council leader chooses women's safety charity for second mayoral year
- 8 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 9 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 10 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
All houses benefit from CCTV cameras and entry phone systems with Cat6 cabling to work with the latest wired and wireless technology. The homes are also wired for Sonos.
Control your home from your phone with Lightwave RF. Set heating, lighting and security with the touch of a button.
Ethan drive homes also offer WiFi access points on every floor.