Enjoy the summer sun in the gorgeous grounds of Landsdowne Court
- Credit: Archant
With the summer months upon us, there is nothing home owners enjoy more than languishing in the sunshine, particularly when one doesn’t need to leave the comfort of ones own home to do so. Landsdowne Court offers potential home owners the opportunity to do just this.
Conveniently situated on Nether Street in the bustling London suburb of West Finchley, Landsdowne Court is a boutique block of 14 two bedroom, two bathroom apartments which are ready for immediate occupation. With 50% of the scheme already reserved, home owners need to act quickly if they want to call this luxury development home.
Completed to an extremely high standard by well-known developer W.E Black, Landsdowne Court is well suited to those who appreciate quality and convenience. Perfectly placed for commuters, the scheme lies a short walk from West Finchley Northern Line tube station, where a journey to Central London via Kings Cross will take a mere 25 minutes.
Thoughtfully designed, each apartment within the scheme features a contemporary kitchen fitted with stone worktops, a Miele oven, and Siemens integrated appliances, as well as luxury bathrooms. Additional features include secure basement parking with an automated entrance, while some of the apartments have private terraces.
Along with its central location and high-specification, Landsdowne Court offers residents access to glorious communal grounds.
Located close to the North Circular, the A1 and the M1, Landsdowne Court is within easy access of excellent schools, numerous restaurants and shopping facilities, as well as local sporting and social facilities, and places of worship.
Price start from £595,000.
- 1 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 2 Crouch End pub ransacked and charity money stolen
- 3 Hampstead Town's first Labour councillor stands down weeks into office
- 4 Camden woman in running for Miss Universe Germany
- 5 Queen’s Platinum Jubilee: Street parties and road closures in Haringey
- 6 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in north London
- 7 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
- 8 Renaissance painting discovered in pensioner's bedroom sells for £255k
- 9 'Shambles': Haringey's parking website still full of problems
- 10 Olympic ace opens Highgate primary school's new running track
Preston Bennett 020 8954 8626 prestonbennett.co.uk