- Credit: Archant
Building is now approaching completion at Elstree House in Borehamwood, with 32 completed this week. 24 of the original total of 79 flats remain available.
The development, which has been extremely well received because of the quality fitted design, features a high standard of materials including granite worktops, oakwood floors, bifold doors, Victoria Plumb bathrooms and Bosch/AEG appliances.
The Y-shaped nature of the building means that all flats have large external windows to all rooms. In addition, there is a residents-only on-site gym, concierge, gated parking and a balcony/outside space to every flat.
The 1,750sq ft spectacular duplex penthouse is to be released shortly and features a 1,600sq ft south-facing roof terrace. Prices start from £367,500
You may also want to watch:
020 3637 4477
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 3 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 4 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 5 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 6 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 7 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 8 'Football is everything': Camden United on tackling knife crime and supporting community
- 9 'He was mesmerising': Barney Hoskyns on Prince, five years on
- 10 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video