- Credit: Archant
Building is now approaching completion at Elstree House in Borehamwood, with 32 completed this week. 24 of the original total of 79 flats remain available.
The development, which has been extremely well received because of the quality fitted design, features a high standard of materials including granite worktops, oakwood floors, bifold doors, Victoria Plumb bathrooms and Bosch/AEG appliances.
The Y-shaped nature of the building means that all flats have large external windows to all rooms. In addition, there is a residents-only on-site gym, concierge, gated parking and a balcony/outside space to every flat.
The 1,750sq ft spectacular duplex penthouse is to be released shortly and features a 1,600sq ft south-facing roof terrace. Prices start from £367,500
You may also want to watch:
020 3637 4477
- 1 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 2 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 5 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 6 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 7 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate