- Credit: Archant
Building is now approaching completion at Elstree House in Borehamwood, with 32 completed this week. 24 of the original total of 79 flats remain available.
The development, which has been extremely well received because of the quality fitted design, features a high standard of materials including granite worktops, oakwood floors, bifold doors, Victoria Plumb bathrooms and Bosch/AEG appliances.
The Y-shaped nature of the building means that all flats have large external windows to all rooms. In addition, there is a residents-only on-site gym, concierge, gated parking and a balcony/outside space to every flat.
The 1,750sq ft spectacular duplex penthouse is to be released shortly and features a 1,600sq ft south-facing roof terrace. Prices start from £367,500
You may also want to watch:
020 3637 4477
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 4 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 5 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 6 'Important for mental health': Royal Free commits to maintaining new gardens
- 7 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 8 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 9 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
- 10 Home of the Week: Refurbished three storey, five bedroom family home for sale in Finchley