- Credit: Archant
Building is now approaching completion at Elstree House in Borehamwood, with 32 completed this week. 24 of the original total of 79 flats remain available.
The development, which has been extremely well received because of the quality fitted design, features a high standard of materials including granite worktops, oakwood floors, bifold doors, Victoria Plumb bathrooms and Bosch/AEG appliances.
The Y-shaped nature of the building means that all flats have large external windows to all rooms. In addition, there is a residents-only on-site gym, concierge, gated parking and a balcony/outside space to every flat.
The 1,750sq ft spectacular duplex penthouse is to be released shortly and features a 1,600sq ft south-facing roof terrace. Prices start from £367,500
You may also want to watch:
020 3637 4477
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 3 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
- 10 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres