- Credit: Archant
An impressive new prominent luxury residential block in Borehamwood is due for completion this summer.
Elstree House promises destination living that delivers on all fronts; 79 one, two and three-bedroom apartments with a sophisticated design aesthic creating graceful open-plan living space set within a gated development with concierge service and resident-only gym facilities.
The scheme is approximately one mile from Elstree & Borehamwood Train Station. When completed the properties will feature Oiled European natural oak engineered wood strip floors, glass bi-fold doors on to balconies, new fully fitted kitchens with granite/ stone work tops and AEG appliances.
The bathrooms will have fully tiled floors and walls. Elstree & Borehamwood is best known as the home of Elstree Studios, the home of many hit TV shows and films. The area is also served by a number of restaurants, delis and coffee bars. The most recent of which is the New York-style diner, Delisserie.
There are 650 car parking spaces at the Borehamwood Shopping Park which includes an M&S Food Store, Debenhams, Starbucks, Boots, Next and Argos. Local schools are excellent and include Haberdashers boys and girls, Yavneh College, Aldenham, Radlett Prep, HJPS, Manor Lodge & Edge Grove.
You may also want to watch:
Prices start from £245,000
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 3 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
- 4 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 5 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 6 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 9 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 10 'Time for the government to face up to the climate emergency'
020 3637 4477