- Credit: Archant
An impressive new prominent luxury residential block in Borehamwood is due for completion this summer.
Elstree House promises destination living that delivers on all fronts; 79 one, two and three-bedroom apartments with a sophisticated design aesthic creating graceful open-plan living space set within a gated development with concierge service and resident-only gym facilities.
The scheme is approximately one mile from Elstree & Borehamwood Train Station. When completed the properties will feature Oiled European natural oak engineered wood strip floors, glass bi-fold doors on to balconies, new fully fitted kitchens with granite/ stone work tops and AEG appliances.
The bathrooms will have fully tiled floors and walls. Elstree & Borehamwood is best known as the home of Elstree Studios, the home of many hit TV shows and films. The area is also served by a number of restaurants, delis and coffee bars. The most recent of which is the New York-style diner, Delisserie.
There are 650 car parking spaces at the Borehamwood Shopping Park which includes an M&S Food Store, Debenhams, Starbucks, Boots, Next and Argos. Local schools are excellent and include Haberdashers boys and girls, Yavneh College, Aldenham, Radlett Prep, HJPS, Manor Lodge & Edge Grove.
You may also want to watch:
Prices start from £245,000
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 3 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 4 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 5 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 6 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 7 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 8 Rebuilt Carlton Tavern will be 'heart of the community' say hopeful landlords
- 9 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 10 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
020 3637 4477