- Credit: Archant
An impressive new prominent luxury residential block in Borehamwood is due for completion this summer.
Elstree House promises destination living that delivers on all fronts; 79 one, two and three-bedroom apartments with a sophisticated design aesthic creating graceful open-plan living space set within a gated development with concierge service and resident-only gym facilities.
The scheme is approximately one mile from Elstree & Borehamwood Train Station. When completed the properties will feature Oiled European natural oak engineered wood strip floors, glass bi-fold doors on to balconies, new fully fitted kitchens with granite/ stone work tops and AEG appliances.
The bathrooms will have fully tiled floors and walls. Elstree & Borehamwood is best known as the home of Elstree Studios, the home of many hit TV shows and films. The area is also served by a number of restaurants, delis and coffee bars. The most recent of which is the New York-style diner, Delisserie.
There are 650 car parking spaces at the Borehamwood Shopping Park which includes an M&S Food Store, Debenhams, Starbucks, Boots, Next and Argos. Local schools are excellent and include Haberdashers boys and girls, Yavneh College, Aldenham, Radlett Prep, HJPS, Manor Lodge & Edge Grove.
You may also want to watch:
Prices start from £245,000
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
020 3637 4477