- Credit: Archant
An impressive new prominent luxury residential block in Borehamwood is due for completion this summer.
Elstree House promises destination living that delivers on all fronts; 79 one, two and three-bedroom apartments with a sophisticated design aesthic creating graceful open-plan living space set within a gated development with concierge service and resident-only gym facilities.
The scheme is approximately one mile from Elstree & Borehamwood Train Station. When completed the properties will feature Oiled European natural oak engineered wood strip floors, glass bi-fold doors on to balconies, new fully fitted kitchens with granite/ stone work tops and AEG appliances.
The bathrooms will have fully tiled floors and walls. Elstree & Borehamwood is best known as the home of Elstree Studios, the home of many hit TV shows and films. The area is also served by a number of restaurants, delis and coffee bars. The most recent of which is the New York-style diner, Delisserie.
There are 650 car parking spaces at the Borehamwood Shopping Park which includes an M&S Food Store, Debenhams, Starbucks, Boots, Next and Argos. Local schools are excellent and include Haberdashers boys and girls, Yavneh College, Aldenham, Radlett Prep, HJPS, Manor Lodge & Edge Grove.
You may also want to watch:
Prices start from £245,000
- 1 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 2 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 3 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 4 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 5 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 6 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 7 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 8 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 9 Wine, cheese and caviar: New bar to open in South End Green
- 10 Prince William brings environmental Earthshot Prize ceremony to Ally Pally
020 3637 4477