- Credit: Archant
Boasting 14 stunning apartments, and with more than 60 percent already sold, Shanly Homes’ Elder Place offers buyers the opportunity to own a luxurious new home in the sought-after town of Bushey.
Perfect for lovers of the outdoors, Elder Place is less than a mile away from Stanmore Common’s ancient woodland and heath grassland, and is surrounded by popular golf courses and country clubs including Hartsbourne and Bushey. Situated within the beautiful Hertfordshire green belt, the apartments also offer great transport links to nearby Watford and London. The location is ideal for both commuters and retirees looking for the charm of traditional village life with all the amenities of city life right on the doorstep.
Each apartment has been thoughtfully designed to offer an integrated kitchen with Miele appliances and Villeroy & Boch bathrooms and en-suites. Spacious living areas benefit from bi-folding doors opening onto a balcony, allowing residents to truly embrace Elder Place’s private grounds.
Paula Sardo, sales manager at Shanly Homes, comments: “With the small village feel of Bushey and easy access to the city and beyond, Elder Place is the perfect opportunity for those looking for the best of both. The interest in Elder Place is predominantly coming from a local downsizer market – those who have lived in and loved the area for many years, but want a brand new, contemporary home and all the benefits that come with it.”
The development has great accessibility with both the M1 and M25 motorways located only a few miles away. Rail journeys from Bushey Station to London Euston are less than 20 minutes and to Watford Junction is a mere two minutes.
You may also want to watch:
Prices start from £995,000
- 1 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 2 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 3 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 4 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 5 'As a welcoming, tolerant and caring community, we have all lost'
- 6 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 7 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 8 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 9 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
020 8954 8626