- Credit: Archant
Boasting 14 stunning apartments, and with more than 60 percent already sold, Shanly Homes’ Elder Place offers buyers the opportunity to own a luxurious new home in the sought-after town of Bushey.
Perfect for lovers of the outdoors, Elder Place is less than a mile away from Stanmore Common’s ancient woodland and heath grassland, and is surrounded by popular golf courses and country clubs including Hartsbourne and Bushey. Situated within the beautiful Hertfordshire green belt, the apartments also offer great transport links to nearby Watford and London. The location is ideal for both commuters and retirees looking for the charm of traditional village life with all the amenities of city life right on the doorstep.
Each apartment has been thoughtfully designed to offer an integrated kitchen with Miele appliances and Villeroy & Boch bathrooms and en-suites. Spacious living areas benefit from bi-folding doors opening onto a balcony, allowing residents to truly embrace Elder Place’s private grounds.
Paula Sardo, sales manager at Shanly Homes, comments: “With the small village feel of Bushey and easy access to the city and beyond, Elder Place is the perfect opportunity for those looking for the best of both. The interest in Elder Place is predominantly coming from a local downsizer market – those who have lived in and loved the area for many years, but want a brand new, contemporary home and all the benefits that come with it.”
The development has great accessibility with both the M1 and M25 motorways located only a few miles away. Rail journeys from Bushey Station to London Euston are less than 20 minutes and to Watford Junction is a mere two minutes.
Prices start from £995,000
- 1 Queen’s Platinum Jubilee: Street parties and road closures in Haringey
- 2 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 3 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in north London
- 4 Crouch End pub ransacked and charity money stolen
- 5 Camden woman in running for Miss Universe Germany
- 6 Belsize Park phone box transformed into art gallery by prep school pupils
- 7 Man jailed for membership of banned neo-Nazi group National Action
- 8 Two more charged in connection with Olsi Kuka killing in Barnet
- 9 Royal beacon in Golders Hill shines light for Queen
- 10 Hampstead Town's first Labour councillor stands down weeks into office
020 8954 8626