- Credit: Archant
The exclusive development in the sought after town of Bushey Heath, built by award-winning regional housebuilder Shanly Homes, is now 50 per cent sold.
Perfect for lovers of the outdoors, Elder Place is less than a mile away from Stanmore Common’s ancient woodland and heath grassland, and is surrounded by popular golf courses and country clubs including Hartsbourne and Bushey.
Situated within the beautiful Hertfordshire green belt, the 12 two bedroom apartments also offer great transport links to nearby Watford and London. The location is ideal for both commuters and retirees looking for the charm of traditional village life with all the amenities of city life right on the doorstep.
Each apartment has been thoughtfully designed to offer an integrated kitchen with Miele appliances and Villeroy & Boch bathrooms and en-suites. Spacious living areas benefit from bi-folding doors opening onto a balcony, allowing residents to truly embrace Elder Place’s private grounds.
The development has great accessibility with both the M1 and M25 motorways located only a few miles away. Rail journeys from Bushey Station to London Euston are less than twenty minutes and to Watford Junction is a mere two minutes. Within a ten minute walk of Elder Place are a number of convenience stores and independent cafes. Further afield, the Intu Watford shopping centre is the leisure destination of choice with over 140 shops, restaurants and cafés, a twenty minute drive away.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United
020 8954 8626