- Credit: Archant
The exclusive development in the sought after town of Bushey Heath, built by award-winning regional housebuilder Shanly Homes, is now 50 per cent sold.
Perfect for lovers of the outdoors, Elder Place is less than a mile away from Stanmore Common’s ancient woodland and heath grassland, and is surrounded by popular golf courses and country clubs including Hartsbourne and Bushey.
Situated within the beautiful Hertfordshire green belt, the 12 two bedroom apartments also offer great transport links to nearby Watford and London. The location is ideal for both commuters and retirees looking for the charm of traditional village life with all the amenities of city life right on the doorstep.
Each apartment has been thoughtfully designed to offer an integrated kitchen with Miele appliances and Villeroy & Boch bathrooms and en-suites. Spacious living areas benefit from bi-folding doors opening onto a balcony, allowing residents to truly embrace Elder Place’s private grounds.
The development has great accessibility with both the M1 and M25 motorways located only a few miles away. Rail journeys from Bushey Station to London Euston are less than twenty minutes and to Watford Junction is a mere two minutes. Within a ten minute walk of Elder Place are a number of convenience stores and independent cafes. Further afield, the Intu Watford shopping centre is the leisure destination of choice with over 140 shops, restaurants and cafés, a twenty minute drive away.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 5 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 6 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 7 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 10 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
020 8954 8626