- Credit: Archant
An exclusive development launches in the sought after town of Bushey, with the release of 12 stunning apartments at Elder Place.
Perfect for lovers of the outdoors, Elder Place is less than a mile away from Stanmore Common’s ancient woodland and heath grassland, and is surrounded by popular golf courses and country clubs including Hartsbourne and Bushey.
Situated within the beautiful Hertfordshire green belt, the 12 two bedroom apartments also offer great transport links to nearby Watford and London.
The location is ideal for both commuters and retirees looking for the charm of traditional village life with all the amenities of city life right on the doorstep.
Each apartment has been thoughtfully designed to offer an integrated kitchen with Miele appliances and Villeroy & Boch bathrooms and en-suites. Spacious living areas benefit from bi-folding doors opening onto a balcony, allowing residents to truly embrace Elder Place’s private grounds.
You may also want to watch:
The development has great accessibility with both the M1 and M25 motorways located only a few miles away. Rail journeys from Bushey Station to London Euston are less than twenty minutes and to Watford Junction is a mere two minutes.
Within a ten minute walk of Elder Place are a number of convenience stores and independent cafes.
- 1 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 2 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 3 'Auto-destruction' in a train shed: how the Roundhouse made Camden cool
- 4 British fencing great Richard Kruse announces retirement
- 5 Hampstead bakery sells challah hearts for Mental Health Awareness Week
- 6 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 7 New Indian restaurant Ritu to replace Yasmeen Kitchen in St John's Wood
- 8 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 9 Camden shouldn't ignore residents, but we need low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 10 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
Further afield, the Intu Watford shopping centre is the leisure destination of choice with over 140 shops, restaurants and cafés, a twenty minute drive away.
Price on application
020 8954 8626