Edgware development offers new homes for singles and families
- Credit: Archant
Mark Ramprakash will open the housing development near Edgware town centre at the launch of its show flat at the end of this month.
The flat, part of the Aura Edgware development, is one of 189 properties, which range from one-bedroom apartments to five-bedroom townhouses. Many of the residences also have either balconies or private gardens.
Buyers will be able to choose from a range of fixtures, fittings and finishes for the interiors of the properties.
Prices start from £277,500 for a two bedroom apartment and more than 35 per cent of the stock has already been sold.
The development is set in landscaped gardens and has a private entrance just behind Edgware Road. It is a fifteen-minute walk from Edgware Road tube station on the Northern line.
You may also want to watch:
Bob Weston, CEO of Weston Homes said: “The development is one of our first in this area; Aura Edgware has easy transport access to the centre of London though it retains the tranquillity of Edgware.”
For more information contact Weston Homes on 01279 873 300 or visit www.weston-homes.co.uk
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 3 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 4 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 5 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 6 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
- 7 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'
- 8 'Time for the government to face up to the climate emergency'
- 9 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper