Edgware development offers new homes for singles and families
- Credit: Archant
Mark Ramprakash will open the housing development near Edgware town centre at the launch of its show flat at the end of this month.
The flat, part of the Aura Edgware development, is one of 189 properties, which range from one-bedroom apartments to five-bedroom townhouses. Many of the residences also have either balconies or private gardens.
Buyers will be able to choose from a range of fixtures, fittings and finishes for the interiors of the properties.
Prices start from £277,500 for a two bedroom apartment and more than 35 per cent of the stock has already been sold.
The development is set in landscaped gardens and has a private entrance just behind Edgware Road. It is a fifteen-minute walk from Edgware Road tube station on the Northern line.
You may also want to watch:
Bob Weston, CEO of Weston Homes said: “The development is one of our first in this area; Aura Edgware has easy transport access to the centre of London though it retains the tranquillity of Edgware.”
For more information contact Weston Homes on 01279 873 300 or visit www.weston-homes.co.uk
- 1 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 4 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 7 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 8 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation