Edgware development offers new homes for singles and families
- Credit: Archant
Mark Ramprakash will open the housing development near Edgware town centre at the launch of its show flat at the end of this month.
The flat, part of the Aura Edgware development, is one of 189 properties, which range from one-bedroom apartments to five-bedroom townhouses. Many of the residences also have either balconies or private gardens.
Buyers will be able to choose from a range of fixtures, fittings and finishes for the interiors of the properties.
Prices start from £277,500 for a two bedroom apartment and more than 35 per cent of the stock has already been sold.
The development is set in landscaped gardens and has a private entrance just behind Edgware Road. It is a fifteen-minute walk from Edgware Road tube station on the Northern line.
You may also want to watch:
Bob Weston, CEO of Weston Homes said: “The development is one of our first in this area; Aura Edgware has easy transport access to the centre of London though it retains the tranquillity of Edgware.”
For more information contact Weston Homes on 01279 873 300 or visit www.weston-homes.co.uk
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 5 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 6 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 7 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Rebuilt Carlton Tavern will be 'heart of the community' say hopeful landlords
- 10 West Hampstead restaurant cooks for NHS carers