Edgware development offers new homes for singles and families
- Credit: Archant
Mark Ramprakash will open the housing development near Edgware town centre at the launch of its show flat at the end of this month.
The flat, part of the Aura Edgware development, is one of 189 properties, which range from one-bedroom apartments to five-bedroom townhouses. Many of the residences also have either balconies or private gardens.
Buyers will be able to choose from a range of fixtures, fittings and finishes for the interiors of the properties.
Prices start from £277,500 for a two bedroom apartment and more than 35 per cent of the stock has already been sold.
The development is set in landscaped gardens and has a private entrance just behind Edgware Road. It is a fifteen-minute walk from Edgware Road tube station on the Northern line.
You may also want to watch:
Bob Weston, CEO of Weston Homes said: “The development is one of our first in this area; Aura Edgware has easy transport access to the centre of London though it retains the tranquillity of Edgware.”
For more information contact Weston Homes on 01279 873 300 or visit www.weston-homes.co.uk
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 4 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 5 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 6 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 7 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 8 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 9 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 10 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue