Don’t miss the one-day sample sale at Highgate’s internationally renowned textile store
- Credit: Selvedge
The sale is a perfect opportunity to find handmade interiors for your home
This weekend only, one north London textiles store is offering their curated collection of hand-crafted products at 50 per cent of normal retail price.
The Selvedge store, whose ethos is to nurture and promote the designers and makers who inspire them, features interior treasures sourced from all over the world by Selvedge Founder, Polly Leonard.
The sample sale on Saturday 4 November will include homeware and interiors, but also clothing and accessories from Khadi & Co, a collection that blends designer Bess Nielsen’s Nordic heritage with her passion for India, as well as hand spun and hand woven organic alpaca throws from French designer, Thibault Van Der Straete.
Polly Leonard, founder of Selvedge says: “In response to the mood of our customers, we’re going to be changing things in our Highgate store to make space for our expanding and ever-popular programme of craft workshops. We’ve therefore decided to hold a one-day sample sale, when our curated collection of textiles and artisan objects will be on sale for half their normal price. The sale will be the perfect opportunity for shoppers to seek out some very special, handmade treasures.”
You may also want to watch:
The Selvedge store is at 162 Archway Road in Highgate and sample sale opening hours will be Saturday 4 November, 10am to 5pm.
For more information call 020 8341 9721 or visit selvedge.org
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 3 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 4 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 5 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 6 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 7 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 8 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 9 Christmas trees and lights set for Hampstead return
- 10 Heroic walker who raised thousands for charity dies aged 101