Do you want to live in Hermione Granger’s childhood home?
- Credit: PA WIRE
There’s a house for sale in Hampstead Garden Suburb with a magical connection
The house that was used for filming Hermione Granger’s childhood home in the Harry Potter series is on the market.
The seventh book and eighth film sees JK Rowling’s buck toothed, bookish and much beloved heroine obliviate (that’s a magical memory wipe for any muggles out there) her parents to make them move to Australia and forget they ever had a daughter, in order to keep them safe from the evil Voldemort.
Fans of the Harry Potter series will remember the emotional scene, which was filmed at this £2.4 million property in Hampstead Garden Suburb.
On the market for the first time in 60 years, the detached six bedroom house includes an entrance hall, reception room, family room, kitchen / breakfast room and gardens at both the front and the rear.
You may also want to watch:
The property sits in a tranquil cul-de-sac by the Heath extension, with easy access to the amenities of both the Suburb and nearby Temple Fortune and Golders Green.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 3 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 4 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 5 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 8 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 9 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 10 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office