Do you want to live in Hermione Granger’s childhood home?
- Credit: PA WIRE
There’s a house for sale in Hampstead Garden Suburb with a magical connection
The house that was used for filming Hermione Granger’s childhood home in the Harry Potter series is on the market.
The seventh book and eighth film sees JK Rowling’s buck toothed, bookish and much beloved heroine obliviate (that’s a magical memory wipe for any muggles out there) her parents to make them move to Australia and forget they ever had a daughter, in order to keep them safe from the evil Voldemort.
Fans of the Harry Potter series will remember the emotional scene, which was filmed at this £2.4 million property in Hampstead Garden Suburb.
On the market for the first time in 60 years, the detached six bedroom house includes an entrance hall, reception room, family room, kitchen / breakfast room and gardens at both the front and the rear.
You may also want to watch:
The property sits in a tranquil cul-de-sac by the Heath extension, with easy access to the amenities of both the Suburb and nearby Temple Fortune and Golders Green.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 6 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 9 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light