Do you want to live in Hermione Granger’s childhood home?
- Credit: PA WIRE
There’s a house for sale in Hampstead Garden Suburb with a magical connection
The house that was used for filming Hermione Granger’s childhood home in the Harry Potter series is on the market.
The seventh book and eighth film sees JK Rowling’s buck toothed, bookish and much beloved heroine obliviate (that’s a magical memory wipe for any muggles out there) her parents to make them move to Australia and forget they ever had a daughter, in order to keep them safe from the evil Voldemort.
Fans of the Harry Potter series will remember the emotional scene, which was filmed at this £2.4 million property in Hampstead Garden Suburb.
On the market for the first time in 60 years, the detached six bedroom house includes an entrance hall, reception room, family room, kitchen / breakfast room and gardens at both the front and the rear.
You may also want to watch:
The property sits in a tranquil cul-de-sac by the Heath extension, with easy access to the amenities of both the Suburb and nearby Temple Fortune and Golders Green.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 6 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 7 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 8 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 9 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
- 10 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash