Details emerge of £10.45m Belsize Park townhouse with ‘master bedroom size of two bedroom apartment’
- Credit: Archant
Fit for “Premiership footballers and pop stars”, the details of a new six bedroom townhouse in Belsize Park have been unveiled and come with a £10.45m price tag.
The most luxurious and expensive house built to date by ‘luxury London property experts’ Galliard Homes, the new building provides four large reception rooms, a family kitchen/breakfast room, private cinema, cocktail bar and gymnasium with spa pool.
The mansion – boasting a grand Italianate style white stucco façade, originally built in the 1850s by local entrepreneur Charles James Palmer – comes complete with lift, staff accommodation, a private landscaped garden and secure underground parking.
Its master bedroom suite is said to be the size of a conventional two bedroom apartment and occupies its own private floor.
David Galman, Sales Director at Galliard Homes, said: “With its tree lined roads and white stucco townhouses, Belsize Park provides the perfect address for families who want easy access into the West End and the City of London.
You may also want to watch:
“Belsize Park is said to have more millionaires within its boundaries than any other place in the UK.
“It appeals to Premiership footballers and pop stars as well as literary types and business tycoons, all of whom like the leafy “town-and-country” ambience.”
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 8 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Camden men jailed for rape of teenager targeted by Tube station