Details emerge of £10.45m Belsize Park townhouse with ‘master bedroom size of two bedroom apartment’
- Credit: Archant
Fit for “Premiership footballers and pop stars”, the details of a new six bedroom townhouse in Belsize Park have been unveiled and come with a £10.45m price tag.
The most luxurious and expensive house built to date by ‘luxury London property experts’ Galliard Homes, the new building provides four large reception rooms, a family kitchen/breakfast room, private cinema, cocktail bar and gymnasium with spa pool.
The mansion – boasting a grand Italianate style white stucco façade, originally built in the 1850s by local entrepreneur Charles James Palmer – comes complete with lift, staff accommodation, a private landscaped garden and secure underground parking.
Its master bedroom suite is said to be the size of a conventional two bedroom apartment and occupies its own private floor.
David Galman, Sales Director at Galliard Homes, said: “With its tree lined roads and white stucco townhouses, Belsize Park provides the perfect address for families who want easy access into the West End and the City of London.
You may also want to watch:
“Belsize Park is said to have more millionaires within its boundaries than any other place in the UK.
“It appeals to Premiership footballers and pop stars as well as literary types and business tycoons, all of whom like the leafy “town-and-country” ambience.”
- 1 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 2 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 3 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 4 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 7 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 8 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 10 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley