Date for the diary: Property show for aspiring homeowners
- Credit: Archant
Aspiring first time buyers in Haringey shouldn’t despair as the Homematch Property Show presents various shared ownership options in the borough, along with expert advice.
The show, on Saturday, 7th February, is free to attend and will feature one- and two-bedroom homes across several new developments close to White Hart Lane stadium.
Presentations on the buying process, and the chance to talk face-to-face with experts about scheme eligibility and the legal aspects of home buying should help to de-mystify shared ownership and financial advisors will also be on hand to answer mortgage-related questions.
The event is timely for those whose budget is more modest than a banker’s on bonus day as a recent report by Halifax named Haringey as the fifth least affordable borough in the UK for first time buyers.
Colin McLennon, head of home ownership services at Metropolitan, said: “We’re delighted to deliver our third Homematch Property Show, offering Londoners a great opportunity to start their New Year home search for an affordable place to buy or rent.
“Homematch has already helped hundreds of people to realise their home ownership aspirations, and we look forward to helping many more Londoners take that journey at the show.”
You may also want to watch:
The Homematch Property Show 2015 takes place at the Hotel Russell in London, between 11am and 4pm on Saturday, February 7.
Tickets are available free of charge at homematch.org.uk.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 6 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 9 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate