- Credit: Archant
For buyers seeking a beautifully designed home in one of London’s most prestigious postcodes, The Compton in St John’s Wood offers the perfect solution.
It features luxurious interiors specified by award-winning designer Kelly Hoppen MBE and strikingly elegant architecture by Simon Bowden Architects.
A 49 apartment ten-storey residential scheme on Lodge Road in NW8, the development is superbly located just two minutes’ walk from both Lord’s Cricket Ground and Regent’s Park.
Crafted with style and relaxation in mind, Hoppen has selected exquisite interior specifications for the collection of one, two and three-bedroom apartments and three-bedroom penthouses with accompanying roof terraces. Hoppen has also designed the sleek and well-appointed residents’ lobby and concierge area which exemplifies her style of clean lines combined with opulent textures, layered on top of neutral tones, beautifully furnished with handcrafted furniture and home accessories. Her signature design also encompasses a state of the art gym, creating a sleek environment in which residents can exercise or balance their well-being.
The building’s innovative design, by Simon Bowden Architects, has created one of London’s most prestigious and appealing developments. A series of strong bays, with intricate leaf motif embossed panels, run vertically up the building, producing a distinctive and seamless bookend form. Some of these bays open onto private balconies, while all benefit from large windows which will fill the apartments with natural daylight, creating truly magnificent homes.
You may also want to watch:
A beautifully laid out communal roof garden with fantastic views over London will also be available to residents.
Prices from £1,110,000
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 7 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre
- 8 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 9 Revealed: How council paid £23m for an office block valued at £10m
- 10 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
020 7724 4724
020 7593 8176