- Credit: Archant
For buyers seeking a beautifully designed home in one of London’s most prestigious postcodes, The Compton in St John’s Wood offers the perfect solution.
It features luxurious interiors specified by award-winning designer Kelly Hoppen MBE and strikingly elegant architecture by Simon Bowden Architects.
A 49 apartment ten-storey residential scheme on Lodge Road in NW8, the development is superbly located just two minutes’ walk from both Lord’s Cricket Ground and Regent’s Park.
Crafted with style and relaxation in mind, Hoppen has selected exquisite interior specifications for the collection of one, two and three-bedroom apartments and three-bedroom penthouses with accompanying roof terraces. Hoppen has also designed the sleek and well-appointed residents’ lobby and concierge area which exemplifies her style of clean lines combined with opulent textures, layered on top of neutral tones, beautifully furnished with handcrafted furniture and home accessories. Her signature design also encompasses a state of the art gym, creating a sleek environment in which residents can exercise or balance their well-being.
The building’s innovative design, by Simon Bowden Architects, has created one of London’s most prestigious and appealing developments. A series of strong bays, with intricate leaf motif embossed panels, run vertically up the building, producing a distinctive and seamless bookend form. Some of these bays open onto private balconies, while all benefit from large windows which will fill the apartments with natural daylight, creating truly magnificent homes.
You may also want to watch:
A beautifully laid out communal roof garden with fantastic views over London will also be available to residents.
Prices from £1,110,000
- 1 Burglar of £100k watches and jewellery haul jailed
- 2 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 3 How many trees have been felled in the Parkland Walk?
- 4 Birthday Honours: Period Poverty campaigner Amika George becomes an MBE
- 5 Birthday Honours: Cllr Jonathan Simpson 'astonished' to be made MBE
- 6 5 days out in London where you can meet the animals
- 7 Capita review could see Barnet Council services return in-house
- 8 Birthday Honours: Gongs for Arlene Phillips, Jonathan Pryce and Engelbert Humperdinck
- 9 Food Bank Aid joins estate agent in fight to keep up with demand
- 10 Neighbours fight plan for 'out of character' flats above nursery
020 7724 4724
020 7593 8176