- Credit: Archant
Truly extraordinary in every way, The Cloisters is a completed luxury development which exceeds all expectations of country life.
Situated high on Stanmore Hill, adjacent to Stanmore Country Park, this gated development consists of ten elegant detached houses centered around a communal green with unrivalled panoramic views across the capital.
Created by Signia, the house building brand within the Jaysam group of companies, the luxury family homes at The Cloisters encompass cutting-edge design and contemporary interiors with peerless specification.
Arranged over either two or three floors, each property offers five generously proportioned bedrooms with a dressing area to the master bedroom, and at least two of the bedrooms benefitting from en-suite facilities.
Each plot features spacious accommodation including a sleek high-spec open-plan kitchen/family room, separate reception and dining room, study/ media room, lush gardens to the front and rear, and an integral double garage.
You may also want to watch:
The houses are also complete with smart home technology, audio and visual installations, underfloor heating, Wi-Fi broadband access, satellite TV, and temperature and advanced technology security systems.
Nestled in the tranquil surrounds of Stanmore Hill, The Cloisters benefits from excellent road and rail transport links to London, with Stanmore station (Zone 5) being less than two miles away (a journey to Bond Street takes 32 minutes) and the motorway network being within three miles.
- 1 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 2 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 3 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 4 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 5 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 6 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 7 Five things we learned from Arsenal's Europa League exit
- 8 Seven things to do in Hampstead and Highgate after May 17
- 9 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 10 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
As an area, Stanmore is perfectly suited to families due to its proximity to some of the finest state and private schools in London. These include, amongst others, North London Collegiate, Stanmore College, Immanuel College, Haberdashers’ Aske’s, Jewish Free School, Mathilda Marks Kennedy, Harrow School and Merchant Taylors’
Prices start from £1,995,000
020 8954 8626