- Credit: Archant
Truly extraordinary in every way, The Cloisters is a completed luxury development which exceeds all expectations of country life.
Situated high on Stanmore Hill, adjacent to Stanmore Country Park, this gated development consists of ten elegant detached houses centered around a communal green with unrivalled panoramic views across the capital.
Created by Signia, the house building brand within the Jaysam group of companies, the luxury family homes at The Cloisters encompass cutting-edge design and contemporary interiors with peerless specification.
Arranged over either two or three floors, each property offers five generously proportioned bedrooms with a dressing area to the master bedroom, and at least two of the bedrooms benefitting from en-suite facilities.
Each plot features spacious accommodation including a sleek high-spec open-plan kitchen/family room, separate reception and dining room, study/ media room, lush gardens to the front and rear, and an integral double garage.
You may also want to watch:
The houses are also complete with smart home technology, audio and visual installations, underfloor heating, Wi-Fi broadband access, satellite TV, and temperature and advanced technology security systems.
Nestled in the tranquil surrounds of Stanmore Hill, The Cloisters benefits from excellent road and rail transport links to London, with Stanmore station (Zone 5) being less than two miles away (a journey to Bond Street takes 32 minutes) and the motorway network being within three miles.
- 1 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 4 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
- 9 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
As an area, Stanmore is perfectly suited to families due to its proximity to some of the finest state and private schools in London. These include, amongst others, North London Collegiate, Stanmore College, Immanuel College, Haberdashers’ Aske’s, Jewish Free School, Mathilda Marks Kennedy, Harrow School and Merchant Taylors’
Prices start from £1,995,000
020 8954 8626