- Credit: Archant
Often referred to as London’s urban village, Marylebone stands apart in its ability to offer the best of both worlds - bustling high streets packed with stylish cafes, Michelin Star restaurants and high end shopping boutiques, alongside leafy residential squares and parks.
The area’s rich musical history has now served as the inspiration behind the design of Galliard Homes’ The Chilterns, a residential development consisting of 44 stunning two and three bedroom apartments along with a six-bedroom penthouse, all designed to seamlessly bring together the highest standards of comfort and innovation.
The exterior design of the development has been heavily influenced by The Beatles’ Apple Boutique, which once upon a time was located just a few yards away.
The lobby of the building opens into a striking gallery showcasing a range of exclusive photographs of Marylebone by David Bailey, a collection that is currently his first and only private lobby gallery.
The apartments’ interiors have been designed by the award winning Rabih Hage to mirror the variety of daily life in the capital, creating homes that are able to accommodate various ways of living and different family structures
You may also want to watch:
The fully fitted bespoke kitchen has hardwood engineered timber floors throughout, as well as stone worktops.
Bathrooms are lined with stone walls, and include marble floors, along with thermostatically controlled heated electrical towel rails. The apartment also boasts programmable underfloor heating, and programmable mood lighting. A fingerprint reader access control system assures that residents enjoy optimum security and privacy.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 6 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
With both lateral apartments and duplexes on offer, homes at The Chilterns all come with separate living, kitchen and areas, with the majority of the apartments also accommodating either a balcony or a terrace providing sweeping views of Marylebone’s busy cafes, quaint backstreets and inviting green spaces.
Residents can also enjoy a range of state-of-the-art facilities, including secure underground parking, 24-hour concierge services, and the opportunity for residents to own their own private basement wine cellar.
Alongside this will be an exclusive residential club featuring a 990sq ft gym, a steam room and sauna. Up to ten guests can be entertained in the private cinema room, before enjoying a meal in the onsite Italian restaurant.
Three apartments remain for sale at The Chilterns; a two-bedroom apartment, a three-bedroom apartment and a two-bedroom duplex with study.
020 8418 1070