Cherry Tree Hill: The ultimate in comfort and luxury
- Credit: Archant
Cherry Tree Hill is an exciting new development located in East Finchley, built to a high specification with an immaculate, contemporary finish.
These outstanding two and three bedroom apartments and penthouses have underground parking, video entry systems, alarms and a 10-year warranty.
Each apartment has a designer kitchen with fully integrated Miele or Gaggenau appliances. There is under floor heating, comfort cooling, Vitrum mood lighting and a sound system with built-in MP3 players.
The development is less than 250 metres from East Finchley Underground Station (Northern Line), whilst the open, green spaces of Highgate Wood (c. 1.2km) and Hampstead Heath (c. 2.6km) are nearby. Local amenities in the neighbouring area include Highgate Golf Club, Kenwood House and the shops and cafés of Muswell Hill.
Prices range from £1.265m to £2.5m.
You may also want to watch:
Contact Savills on 020 7472 5000.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 10 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing