Cherry Tree Hill: The ultimate in comfort and luxury
- Credit: Archant
Cherry Tree Hill is an exciting new development located in East Finchley, built to a high specification with an immaculate, contemporary finish.
These outstanding two and three bedroom apartments and penthouses have underground parking, video entry systems, alarms and a 10-year warranty.
Each apartment has a designer kitchen with fully integrated Miele or Gaggenau appliances. There is under floor heating, comfort cooling, Vitrum mood lighting and a sound system with built-in MP3 players.
The development is less than 250 metres from East Finchley Underground Station (Northern Line), whilst the open, green spaces of Highgate Wood (c. 1.2km) and Hampstead Heath (c. 2.6km) are nearby. Local amenities in the neighbouring area include Highgate Golf Club, Kenwood House and the shops and cafés of Muswell Hill.
Prices range from £1.265m to £2.5m.
You may also want to watch:
Contact Savills on 020 7472 5000.
- 1 Rabindranath Tagore's Hampstead home on the market for £2.65m
- 2 Late-night kidnap arrest after police search park
- 3 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 4 Artist who captures North London's 'special light'
- 5 'It's madness': Queues block north London roads amid petrol shortage
- 6 Pure Gym to open in Crouch End
- 7 'We can't afford it': Camden foodbank prepares for spike in demand
- 8 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
- 9 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 10 'Potential for something remarkable'? Residents on O2 Centre redevelopment