Cherry Tree Hill: The ultimate in comfort and luxury
- Credit: Archant
Cherry Tree Hill is an exciting new development located in East Finchley, built to a high specification with an immaculate, contemporary finish.
These outstanding two and three bedroom apartments and penthouses have underground parking, video entry systems, alarms and a 10-year warranty.
Each apartment has a designer kitchen with fully integrated Miele or Gaggenau appliances. There is under floor heating, comfort cooling, Vitrum mood lighting and a sound system with built-in MP3 players.
The development is less than 250 metres from East Finchley Underground Station (Northern Line), whilst the open, green spaces of Highgate Wood (c. 1.2km) and Hampstead Heath (c. 2.6km) are nearby. Local amenities in the neighbouring area include Highgate Golf Club, Kenwood House and the shops and cafés of Muswell Hill.
Prices range from £1.265m to £2.5m.
You may also want to watch:
Contact Savills on 020 7472 5000.
- 1 Man in hospital after stabbing in Crouch End
- 2 Cyclist dies after Crouch End car door crash, police appeal for witnesses
- 3 Camden's £50k Covid-19 fall in house prices bucks north London trend
- 4 Camden Covid-19 vaccine bus comes to JW3
- 5 Nazanin's family 'still waiting' and expect Iran ordeal to pass 2,000 days
- 6 Highgate residents challenge plans for 'intrusive' 16-metre 5G mast
- 7 Builders finish first block in controversial Hornsey Town Hall development
- 8 'Ejiofor leadership took significant steps to improve social care services'
- 9 Amazon Fresh convenience store without tills opens in Chalk Farm
- 10 Jimmy C obituary: Crouch End blues musician who 'brought so much love'