Central Saint Martins qualified decorator teaching design course at LJCC
- Credit: Archant
North Londoners have the opportunity to hone their interior decorating skills at a series of one day courses at the London Jewish Cultural Centre.
The two hour sessions are led by Central St Martin’s trained designer Freddy Antell and are themed each week.
Attendees can drop in to individual sessions or get a complete overview of the discipline by going to all six classes.
Next week’s class explores how to plan and organise a kitchen and will be held at Norman Glenn Kitchens on Finchley Road, meaning people can pick up practical, hands on tips.
Farrow & Ball’s international colour consultant, Joa Studholme, will give her expert advice on how colours work with light, space and furnishings at the session on using colour for decorating on 10th November.
You may also want to watch:
The LJCC say that the classes are small in size meaning that students get plenty of personal attention and gain confidence in their new skills without feeling embarrassed.
The course has already started but there are still four sessions left for anyone keen to add some creative flair to their home.
- 1 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 2 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 3 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 4 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 5 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 6 'Time for the government to face up to the climate emergency'
- 7 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 10 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'