Central Saint Martins qualified decorator teaching design course at LJCC
- Credit: Archant
North Londoners have the opportunity to hone their interior decorating skills at a series of one day courses at the London Jewish Cultural Centre.
The two hour sessions are led by Central St Martin’s trained designer Freddy Antell and are themed each week.
Attendees can drop in to individual sessions or get a complete overview of the discipline by going to all six classes.
Next week’s class explores how to plan and organise a kitchen and will be held at Norman Glenn Kitchens on Finchley Road, meaning people can pick up practical, hands on tips.
Farrow & Ball’s international colour consultant, Joa Studholme, will give her expert advice on how colours work with light, space and furnishings at the session on using colour for decorating on 10th November.
You may also want to watch:
The LJCC say that the classes are small in size meaning that students get plenty of personal attention and gain confidence in their new skills without feeling embarrassed.
The course has already started but there are still four sessions left for anyone keen to add some creative flair to their home.
- 1 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 2 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 3 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 4 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 5 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 6 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 7 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 8 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 9 Wine, cheese and caviar: New bar to open in South End Green
- 10 Top producer gives hit making masterclass