Catch this Belsize Park lettings agent at the farmers’ market... if you can
- Credit: Nigel Sutton
Former athlete Mark Winship, lettings manager at Hadleigh Residential, would love to move from Enfield to the Amalfi Coast, although the commute to Belsize Park might be a challenge
What’s special about your agency?
We’re a local, independent agent with a superb team that really cares about their clients.
Where do you live and with whom?
I live in Enfield Chase with my wife, whom I married in August.
You may also want to watch:
What’s your favourite thing about your current property?
I love the space, in particular the huge roof terrace with spectacular views over London.
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 8 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 9 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 10 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
If you weren’t an estate agent what would you be?
It’s a few years ago now but I represented Great Britain junior team as an athlete when I was younger. That was my dream career, but realistically I’d probably be a coach within the sport.
What’s your dream house?
Somewhere along the Amalfi Coast would be incredible, having just got married in Sorrento. It is definitely one of the most picturesque parts of the world.
How long have you been an estate agent? What’s the most shocking thing you’ve seen on the job?
I’ve been an agent for 10 years and counting. Sharers’ flats seem to offer the most entertainment on viewings, from what’s left lying around to what’s on view when that door swings open.
How has the local property market changed since you started out?
Rental prices seem to be more stabilised compared to over the last few years, which is good news for tenants.
What are the most common mistakes clients make?
Landlords’ expectations for higher rents upon each new tenancy, even when the market hasn’t moved on.
What are your top tips for the local area?
The Wednesday farmers’ market just by Swiss Cottage station is well worth a visit for lunch.