Can’t afford to buy? Here are the north London rental properties of the week
- Credit: Archant
Whether priced out of the property market or looking to fill a gap between properties, these flats offer good value and great locations.
Hornsey Lane, N6. Available through Goldschmit & Howland for £325 per week
This one bedroom flat would be idea for a couple with its open plan living area and kitchen.
There’s a shared communal garden for those who want to get to know their neighbours and a private balcony for those who don’t.
Bright and airy with contemporary decor, the flat is available furnished or unfurnished.
Southampton Road, NW5. Available through Property Divas for £375 per week
This one to two bedroom property has original lime wood floors throughout.
You may also want to watch:
It’s on the first floor of a period terrace and has a decked terrace leading off the second bedroom/study.
The property is available unfurnished.
Parliament Hill, NW5. Available through Anscombe & Ringland for £450 per week
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 3 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 9 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 10 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
This second floor two double bedroom property has views over the Heath.
It is available at a fairly competitive price as the owners moved for work in a hurry.
Fashionable furniture and lots of natural light give it its appeal.
Goldhurst Terrace, NW6. Available through Rose & Co for £625 per week
A three bedroom flat with two bathrooms that would be ideal for a family.
A south-facing balcony catches the sun and the open plan reception room is spacious.
The flat is available unfurnished with fitted kitchen.