Can’t afford to buy? Here are the north London rental properties of the week
- Credit: Archant
Whether priced out of the property market or looking to fill a gap between properties, these flats offer good value and great locations.
Hornsey Lane, N6. Available through Goldschmit & Howland for £325 per week
This one bedroom flat would be idea for a couple with its open plan living area and kitchen.
There’s a shared communal garden for those who want to get to know their neighbours and a private balcony for those who don’t.
Bright and airy with contemporary decor, the flat is available furnished or unfurnished.
Southampton Road, NW5. Available through Property Divas for £375 per week
This one to two bedroom property has original lime wood floors throughout.
You may also want to watch:
It’s on the first floor of a period terrace and has a decked terrace leading off the second bedroom/study.
The property is available unfurnished.
Parliament Hill, NW5. Available through Anscombe & Ringland for £450 per week
- 1 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 2 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 3 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 4 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 5 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 6 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 7 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 8 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United
This second floor two double bedroom property has views over the Heath.
It is available at a fairly competitive price as the owners moved for work in a hurry.
Fashionable furniture and lots of natural light give it its appeal.
Goldhurst Terrace, NW6. Available through Rose & Co for £625 per week
A three bedroom flat with two bathrooms that would be ideal for a family.
A south-facing balcony catches the sun and the open plan reception room is spacious.
The flat is available unfurnished with fitted kitchen.