Can’t afford to buy? Here are the north London rental properties of the week
- Credit: Archant
Whether priced out of the property market or looking to fill a gap between properties, these flats offer good value and great locations.
Hornsey Lane, N6. Available through Goldschmit & Howland for £325 per week
This one bedroom flat would be idea for a couple with its open plan living area and kitchen.
There’s a shared communal garden for those who want to get to know their neighbours and a private balcony for those who don’t.
Bright and airy with contemporary decor, the flat is available furnished or unfurnished.
Southampton Road, NW5. Available through Property Divas for £375 per week
This one to two bedroom property has original lime wood floors throughout.
It’s on the first floor of a period terrace and has a decked terrace leading off the second bedroom/study.
The property is available unfurnished.
Parliament Hill, NW5. Available through Anscombe & Ringland for £450 per week
- 1 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 2 Air ambulance mobilised as boy, 15, knifed in South Hampstead
- 3 'We're proud of what we do': Kossoffs celebrates six months in Kentish Town
- 4 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 5 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 6 Sexual offence reports at record levels in Camden, Haringey and Barnet
- 7 Ex-manager admits defrauding Paddington Sports Club
- 8 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 9 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 10 Fundraising year begins at William IV pub in Hampstead
This second floor two double bedroom property has views over the Heath.
It is available at a fairly competitive price as the owners moved for work in a hurry.
Fashionable furniture and lots of natural light give it its appeal.
Goldhurst Terrace, NW6. Available through Rose & Co for £625 per week
A three bedroom flat with two bathrooms that would be ideal for a family.
A south-facing balcony catches the sun and the open plan reception room is spacious.
The flat is available unfurnished with fitted kitchen.