Can’t afford to buy? Here are the north London rental properties of the week
- Credit: Archant
Whether priced out of the property market or looking to fill a gap between properties, these flats offer good value and great locations.
Hornsey Lane, N6. Available through Goldschmit & Howland for £325 per week
This one bedroom flat would be idea for a couple with its open plan living area and kitchen.
There’s a shared communal garden for those who want to get to know their neighbours and a private balcony for those who don’t.
Bright and airy with contemporary decor, the flat is available furnished or unfurnished.
Southampton Road, NW5. Available through Property Divas for £375 per week
This one to two bedroom property has original lime wood floors throughout.
You may also want to watch:
It’s on the first floor of a period terrace and has a decked terrace leading off the second bedroom/study.
The property is available unfurnished.
Parliament Hill, NW5. Available through Anscombe & Ringland for £450 per week
- 1 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 2 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 3 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 4 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 5 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 Hampstead's Karma Bread thanks Royal Free staff with baked goods
This second floor two double bedroom property has views over the Heath.
It is available at a fairly competitive price as the owners moved for work in a hurry.
Fashionable furniture and lots of natural light give it its appeal.
Goldhurst Terrace, NW6. Available through Rose & Co for £625 per week
A three bedroom flat with two bathrooms that would be ideal for a family.
A south-facing balcony catches the sun and the open plan reception room is spacious.
The flat is available unfurnished with fitted kitchen.