- Credit: Archant
Camerons Stiff New Homes is a strong local brand with an excellent reputation that continues to grow and grow with our future in the New Homes market being strong.
If you have land available or planning for a new build scheme, Camerons Stiff can correctly value your asset and can advise you on specification, finish and type of buyer that would be interested in your property.
With its growing relationship with developers, Camerons Stiff New Homes is able to bring to the market some outstanding developments.
Currently Camerons Stiff is working on sites in Cricklewood, Willesden Green, Willesden, Queens Park and Wembley.
All apartments within the prestigious development in Salusbury Road, Queens Park sold out within two months.
You may also want to watch:
Camerons Stiff has also been nominated for both Small Lettings Agency of the Year and Small Estate Agency of the Year at this year’s The Negotiator Awards.
Camerons Stiff 020 8459 1133 cameronsstiff.co.uk
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 3 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 8 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 9 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 10 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points