- Credit: Archant
Camerons Stiff New Homes is a strong local brand with an excellent reputation that continues to grow and grow with our future in the New Homes market being strong.
If you have land available or planning for a new build scheme, Camerons Stiff can correctly value your asset and can advise you on specification, finish and type of buyer that would be interested in your property.
With its growing relationship with developers, Camerons Stiff New Homes is able to bring to the market some outstanding developments.
Currently Camerons Stiff is working on sites in Cricklewood, Willesden Green, Willesden, Queens Park and Wembley.
All apartments within the prestigious development in Salusbury Road, Queens Park sold out within two months.
You may also want to watch:
Camerons Stiff has also been nominated for both Small Lettings Agency of the Year and Small Estate Agency of the Year at this year’s The Negotiator Awards.
Camerons Stiff 020 8459 1133 cameronsstiff.co.uk
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 3 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 6 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 9 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 10 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill